Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fluid in my knee

MHS2019

I just received a call from my doctor informing me that I had some fluid in my knee due to a ligament injury I had some months back. Jogging.... He said its not enough to warrant going in and extracting the fluid, for me to just take ibuprofen for the pain. My question is this, is there anything I can do to rehab it back? Will the fluid eventually go away with time? Ive never had this issue before. Wife has but back when she was in high school and she needed it removed after one of her volleyball games. I even thought about running winny to dry it out but not so sure. Thanks

I've never dealt with this issue, but I don't think I'd recommend using winstrol to treat it.

dude, winstrol to dry out fluid in your knee? come on man... you dont know what you are talking about and your going to end up hurting yourself far more than helping... you should speak to your doctor about this issue...

the body is the best healer. so let your body heal itself

i'm sorry as a jogger that you won't be able to jog for a while, it sucks cause you built up so much endurance and now you have to take a step back. but that is part of the game. pro athletes injure themselves all the time, they take some games off then come back strong again.

i recommend 2 things to help besides rest. n2jointrx and home made bone broth

Top Bottom