Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu on tbol

Patpat88

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and would like some advice about my tbol cycle.
I've just started my 4th week on a tbol only cycle at 60mg ed and have came down with the flu.. I was planning on running it for another 2 weeks. What do you guys think I should do, start my pct or maybe just drop my dose a little till it clears up??
It's my first cycle btw. Thanks in advance!

Personally I would just keep going with the cycle.. its only a flu you wont die from it. Dont go jamming a load of medicines down you're neck just try stay hydrated and it'll run its course

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I agree. You may lose a few days of training and eating right but you can finish strong when you bounce back

Yea tbh it used to happen to me when I start my cycle and stuff or few weeks in it passes in few days don't worry just keep eating as much as possible good luck

I haven't had flu, but got strep throat during the beginning of 2 different cycles. I just took the meds that the Dr. prescribed. Within a few days I was g2g... If it was me, I would stay on.:)

Eat, sleep, train if you can... Thats what I did and it has worked both times. :cool:

Top Bottom