x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

FLU symptoms from EQ...... Anyone?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about FLU symptoms from EQ...... Anyone? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have had flu like symptoms and felt sick as a dog from test many times in the past, usually the first couple weeks of starting a cycle, but has anyone ever gotten like this from EQ? I did up my test dosage but I also started EQ about 2 days ago, and last night my anxiety was so high I couldnt sleep and today ever since I woke up after my 2 hours of sleep I feel like I have the fucking flu, as if im reacting to some kind of UG grade test.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."

FLU symptoms from EQ...... Anyone?

I have had flu like symptoms and felt sick as a dog from test many times in the past, usually the first couple weeks of starting a cycle, but has anyone ever gotten like this from EQ? I did up my test dosage but I also started EQ about 2 days ago, and last night my anxiety was so high I couldnt sleep and today ever since I woke up after my 2 hours of sleep I feel like I have the fucking flu, as if im reacting to some kind of UG grade test.

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."

Re: FLU symptoms from EQ...... Anyone?

Does it just have to do with the amount of BA in the product?

Lover of Sheep, Defender of the Hen House!

Quote Quote posted by Themachine01
    Does it just have to do with the amount of BA in the product?

I'm pretty sure that's the main culprit. It seems to be an allergic reaction of some kind. I've never had test flu or Tren cough for that matter. We all react to gear differently.

Try taking a Benadryl to see if that helps. If it does then that would be a strong argument pointing towards an allergic reaction.

Bump for more info.
    Last edited by anal itch; 22-Feb-2006 at 08:11 PM.

I feel like a fucking truck just ran me the fuck over! This blows, sorry for the rant.

Da Pope

not good bro, hope ya shake it what lab is it?

its BD Eq, first time using a BD product

not sure, but bump for ya

Most likely from the BA, and definatley brand related. I used to get terrible flu symptoms from Spectro test, and now I dont ever get any symptoms with Quest.

Dave palumbo, who has a medical background, also commented on something called serum siickness. You basically get flu-like symptoms from injecting large amounts of anything into your body. Dave wrote in MD, that serum sickness begins at around 3000mg/week.

IMO, most likely the BA, which underground labs use in excess to avoid infection from dirty manufacturing facilites. Just look at what happen this week with RSOC. Did anyone really know that this stuff was made in Bruce knellers(brock strassers) kitchen? For all we know, a highly touted brand ,such as BD, could very well be made in the basement of some THAI brothel.

Quote Quote posted by hairlossguru
    Most likely from the BA, and definatley brand related. I used to get terrible flu symptoms from Spectro test, and now I dont ever get any symptoms with Quest.

Dave palumbo, who has a medical background, also commented on something called serum siickness. You basically get flu-like symptoms from injecting large amounts of anything into your body. Dave wrote in MD, that serum sickness begins at around 3000mg/week.

IMO, most likely the BA, which underground labs use in excess to avoid infection from dirty manufacturing facilites. Just look at what happen this week with RSOC. Did anyone really know that this stuff was made in Bruce knellers(brock strassers) kitchen? For all we know, a highly touted brand ,such as BD, could very well be made in the basement of some THAI brothel.
    I agree with you, its most likely the BA, and it didnt help that Im frontloading the EQ, which Im still not too sure why i decided to do that since I have never really noticed the difference in the past, oh well, shouldnt have done it.

UA_Iron

Funny you mention this cause I'm running EQ/Test and I am sick as a dog. I'm into week 2. Went to the doctor today - it feels more like strep throat than the FLU - I got a culture done today and am waiting results.

I think I had anxiety problems too last night, I was waking up every 30 minutes it felt like and my mind was racing about what I need to get down etc.