Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu Like Symptoms

GX94

I've been reading a lot of posts here lately about certain brands of gear making people "sick". I know test flu may be one reason, but this may also explain some of the problems.....Pyrogens. Pyrogens are remnants of bacteria that carry chemicals called endotoxins. Endotoxins can cause the flu like symptoms such as fever and aches. Something can be sterile and still have pyrogens present. Autocalving or convection heating to 240-250F is not sufficient to kill pyrogens. This will kill bacteria but not the pyrogens. To kill pyrogens, you must heat a material to much higher temperatures, aprox. 600F. This would obviously destroy most any drugs activity and is why manufacturers do not do this. So I think this may explain some of the problems.

GX

Last edited:
a lot of people forget about the bacteria that is on your skin. Even though the needle is small in diameter, you can push bacteria thru the skin into the body and is enough to cause a rush in white blood cell production to counteract the bacteria.

SWAB!

good info bro :).

I hope this is the case for my low grade fever after injecting 250mg Ttokkyo Cyp.

gotmilk said:
a lot of people forget about the bacteria that is on your skin. Even though the needle is small in diameter, you can push bacteria thru the skin into the body and is enough to cause a rush in white blood cell production to counteract the bacteria.

SWAB!

I don't think that is the reason...I've injected hundreds of times and only Ttokkyo's test cyp has made me feel this way.

ajc said:

I don't think that is the reason...I've injected hundreds of times and only Ttokkyo's test cyp has made me feel this way.

Maybe it's a personal, bad reaction to the stuff. I wouldn't go bashing the company continually.

Top Bottom