Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flexibility/Stretching Advice

zeppet111

I can barely pull the toothbruch to my face after a good workout these days.... I just started my anavar-only cycle and anticipate being even more stiff and unflexible after workouts..and for a much longer duration. My question is whether anyone can recommend a good book or stretching philosophy (attention martial artists out there!). I've thought about yoga.. but can;t really devote the time.. Thanks!

there used to be a book out there advertised in the martial arts mags with this guy in a full split suspended between 2 chairs and then a few years later the ad included some famous martial artists who werent known for flexibility like dillman who was over fifty at the time(i think) doing the full split after like 6 weeks of this guys streching routine does anyone remember this or have a copy MOD should know what im talking about

There's thousands of martial arts stretching books out there. Try a search on Jean Frenette - possibly the supplest martial artist ever.

Top Bottom