Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flaming is absolutely not tolerated here

I just read the thread in question and with all due respect. That thread had nothing to do with cycle comments, pct, nor sides of compounds. It was strickly based on how to purchse AAS and negotiating prices. Yes he probably should have been told he was bordering on the rules. But we have STICKIES FOR THAT DON'T WE?

Members made fun of and flamed him. I don't care what the content of his post was even if it was against the rules, this forum is to remain friendly and welcoming. He could have been replied to with zero sarcasm or rudeness.

We had members of EF posting on other sites saying how shitty they think EF is because people flame here and they no longer want to be here because of that. It has to stop.

It was me and I appoligize. I was not flaming on someone for choosing a bad cycle or not including test or running nolvadex and tren. I was trying to make a joke out of the questions he was asking which by the way were against the policy of this board.

You weren't the only one.

I feel bad. I was reading it and thought it was funny how everything was asked, and the 'goodbye forever' comment. We have a great community on here and want everyone to feel welcome. I love this site and want everyone who visits to have the same type of good experiences that I do. In the future I'll definitely keep the smartass comments to myself.

I agree With Buff 100%

If you see someone doing it,call them on it (respectfully) or pm one of us mods to handle it!

RADAR

Members made fun of and flamed him. I don't care what the content of his post was even if it was against the rules, this forum is to remain friendly and welcoming. He could have been replied to with zero sarcasm or rudeness.

We had members of EF posting on other sites saying how shitty they think EF is because people flame here and they no longer want to be here because of that. It has to stop.

I haven't been in here that much since I've been back mostly in chat so I'm not that aware how much flaming is going on in here. I do agree with you on keeping a good rep here.
It does tend to become a habit (chatroom flamming)after a while to carry over to other forums with a certain demeanor. I myself will try to keep myself in check with this.

I haven't been in here that much since I've been back mostly in chat so I'm not that aware how much flaming is going on in here. I do agree with you on keeping a good rep here.
It does tend to become a habit (chatroom flamming)after a while to carry over to other forums with a certain demeanor. I myself will try to keep myself in check with this.

Your avatar is absolutely hilarious bro. Hahahah, so funny!

Debuff asked for something to be done. He did not ask for a debate about it. You want to debate it go take it up with admen. I banned 3 members and times another out for a week in this thread. Anyone else want to join them? Feel free to step up to the plate and take a swing.

Respect people. Just be respectful to people no matter what the ??? is they are asking. Thats it plain and simple. Don't like it? want to argue about it? Want to try and test the rule and see if you can get away with it? Be my guest. I will catch ya and then i will ban ya.

Thanks!!!

thats good news for newbies like me ha. a big turn around from other boards, the name I will not say. EF is only for me now

Top Bottom