Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fits

hoff

Just curious, but a guy at the local gym keeps having fits. These are becoming progressively more regular. He's a big guy and has used steroids for a number of years (10-15). They are accompanied by a mild pain in stomach apparently. Have witnessed a couple of these, seen him laid on the floor and well 'having muscle spasms' i suppose. These tend to last anywhere up to five mins before they pass. Wondering if any of you guys have any idea if these could be linked to usage of steroids. Havent heard of any side effects like this before myself. Sounds like related to nervous system to me, but thats just a vague guess, as im obviously no doctor.Hes obviously going to get checked out, but im interested in any feedback all the same.

what do you mean by fits? By what you describe it sounds like he may be diabetic...doubt its a direct result of the steroids. Just a guess

armo72 said:
what do you mean by fits? By what you describe it sounds like he may be diabetic...doubt its a direct result of the steroids. Just a guess

Yeah maybe, dont think he will be too high on the idea of having time off. Hes doing several comps this year, nationals i think. He has taken insulin, although im not sure whether he does at present. Im sure he will find out soon either way. Just wondered if anybody else here had experienced or witnessed anything similar.

hoff said:
Yeah maybe, dont think he will be too high on the idea of having time off. Hes doing several comps this year, nationals i think. He has taken insulin, although im not sure whether he does at present. Im sure he will find out soon either way. Just wondered if anybody else here had experienced or witnessed anything similar.

Seizures of some sort?

Stryker1992 said:
Seizures of some sort?

Yeah, seizures, or so it seems. He is fine after five mins or so (just walks around as if nothing has happened, or carries on with his training).

Top Bottom