Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil good on cycle?

T-BoneArms

Fish oil is a must have supplement according to everyone, but isn't fat bad for you? looking at the bottle it has a ton of fat. how much do you guys take per day and do i need to supplement it? if so where is the best place i can buy fish oil without getting ripped off and should i keep taking it no matter what my goals are? i heard it is very good on cycle for cholesterol

people of the blue zones eat a large % of their diet in healthy natural fats and they are the healthiest people in the world

Americans meanwhile get little to no healthy fats and have the highest obesity, diabetes and heart disease etc. go figure

fat IS NOT bad for you. i will continue preaching this on these forums till i die and most people will say I am wrong because of years of propaganda by the sugar industry to steer people away from fat and to sugar. but the science and the facts are on my side here

avocado, raw nuts, unrefined coconut oil, fatty fish, fatty cuts of meat, etc. are all healthy fats that should be in your diet

you need fats in your diet man and these are the kinds you need... you need to do a lot more research on diet, healthy fats, etc...

I recommend supplementing with a good fish or krill oil. It can be tough to get enough in your diet if you are not eating fatty fish a couple times per week.

Fats are not bad for you. When it comes to fats what matters is your ratio of omegas. Everyone in America eats insane amounts of omega 6s and rarely any omega 3. Especially the oils these fast food places use can be 10000:1.

That is why fish oil helps is to balance out this ratio. I supplement with chia instead, just my preference.

It’s also important to cook with healthier oils. Much healthier ratios and just as good.

Fat is not bad for you depending the source/food it's coming from, there's lot's of healthy fat sources that you can choose from that are great for your body

Top Bottom