Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Firsthand experiences only: winny only cycle...

Firsthand experience only: does winny-only mess with your head?

• Yes -- feel depression/anxiety/other bad stuff

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No -- felt f*ckin great afterwards!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Unsure -- maybe, maybe not; couldn't tell

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THeMaCHinE

Please respond only if you've had first-hand experience (not your friend, not your neighbor, dog, etc...) --

Winny-only cycle, does it mess with your head when you go off (i.e. depression/anxiety, etc...)?

I've been around for awhile (longer than my registration date indicates), and only recently have I heard of people talking about this possibility. Is there any truth to it?

what's up machine...?i can tell you first hand that ifelt depressed...very depressed actually.the joint discomfort did not help as well.felt very sluggish,especially in the morning.trying to get out of bed was the hardest and i'm one to rise and shine @ 4:30am and start my cardio.mind you,i only used tribulus @ 3000mg /day post cycle.no clomid was available and thus this effect.but depression was def something i felt...took approx 3 weeks of suffering to get out of it.

ps:i was unaware of the depression and had never heard of such an effect,so i do not beleive that it was all in my head.fyi and hope this helps.

da big thinker said:
what's up machine...?i can tell you first hand that ifelt depressed...very depressed actually.the joint discomfort did not help as well.felt very sluggish,especially in the morning.trying to get out of bed was the hardest and i'm one to rise and shine @ 4:30am and start my cardio.mind you,i only used tribulus @ 3000mg /day post cycle.no clomid was available and thus this effect.but depression was def something i felt...took approx 3 weeks of suffering to get out of it.

ps:i was unaware of the depression and had never heard of such an effect,so i do not beleive that it was all in my head.fyi and hope this helps.

Hmmm... thanks for the info DA B T -- I can relate to the joint aches and those making one grumpy for sure. Do you think the depression was an effect of the winny, or of not having clomid when coming off? Or not sure?

Was thinking about a winny only cycle, but don't need to add to life's drama unnecessarily...

in my opinion,i beleive that it was the winny...played w/ my emotions ya know.not sure about clomid,but doesn't it make you emotional as well...???!!!
for myself,a winny only cycle is out of the question...i will never do this again...the joint pain was just too much to handle...i would only take winny w/ some deca(400mg/week) to combat the joint pain and in addition,the winny would obviously help w/ PR sides.why are you considering a winny only cycle...what are your goals here???:)

hey fellas, I took the china made winny 50/mg ed for 4 weeks exactly and I noticed my nuts were killing me but I think that, that was just from low test levels but I did take clomid 3 days after and about a week later nothing was wrong my test levels were back up. My joints did hurt to pretty bad. after headaches were bad for like 3days. Might have just been me though.

50mg blue babiez *#@!

well I'v been told iv been more vascular so naturally Im happy but they arent as strong as I thought they would be Next time im gonna use winny-v there okay cause I just ended a test cycle IM running winny at the end then some masteron I feel a lil slugish ther fro afew days
I kept all my power But i have had joint pain in my left knee and elbow I'v been taking a lil bit of a couple diffent joint formulas Also iv added creatine my weighst up adn the joint pain seems to had almost disaperased.

da big thinker said:
in my opinion,i beleive that it was the winny...played w/ my emotions ya know.not sure about clomid,but doesn't it make you emotional as well...???!!!
for myself,a winny only cycle is out of the question...i will never do this again...the joint pain was just too much to handle...i would only take winny w/ some deca(400mg/week) to combat the joint pain and in addition,the winny would obviously help w/ PR sides.why are you considering a winny only cycle...what are your goals here???:)

I'm finishing out a 7 week cycle now (down to last 2 days) that included the chinese 50s; I liked the look they give and the value they offered.

I was considering a winny-only cycle mainly for dollar reasons. Obviously not a bulking cycle, I'd be using it more to define and gain some (minimal) quality weight. For $100, I'd have a 50 day cycle of 100 mg winny/ed (which I can tolerate fine -- sides and toxicity wise); and I wouldn't have to spend any cash on nolva. (I'll have enough clomid left over from my current cycle to meet the needs of going off for this cycle). So, basically $100 for the cycle. Probably about 8 - 10 lbs. for me. (I got 11 lbs. off the current cycle, plus cut some fat too)

If I had more cash I'd proably bulk and go with some T400/Noran300(or EQ)/winny and buy some arimidex/liquidex. But I don't. So I want to know if winny only messes with your head.

machine,

i can understand where you're going w/ this...i loved my gains from the win and have kept everything...awesome product but the achy joints make me shiver.if you decide to go w/ it @ 100mg ed,get some deca and run it at 100-200mg/week just for the joint pain.my opinion only because i lift heavy and can't handle that damn joint pain.do i sound like a broken record...???:D

I've done 3 winny only injectable cycles it makes me a little depressed only because my strength and stamina I gained while on goes away makes me a little moody but nothing drastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom