Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first upcoming cycle

RootRanger41

[FONT=&quot]I have started my first cycle ever. I am just a week into it now. I am doing 250 mg of Test E twice a week. I had blood work done 5 days before my start and everything looked good. I am almost 47 years old, I am 6'4" tall and weigh 245 lbs. I am not taking an anti estrogen with during the cycle, although the more I read and think about it, I may start taking .5g of arimidex on week 3 every other day. I've been told my cycle doesn't really need an anti estrogen until 2 weeks after my last pin, but I would rather get the most out of the test e and I believe arimidex will do this. Diet is pretty good. I eat as clean as possible, but don't weigh my meals, I just make sure to eat 5 meals a day and drink 2 shakes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is your advice on my pct?[/FONT]

You should take an AI from day one and not let estrogen spike up first. 0.5mg adex eod is usually fine. You could probably stand to add 50 to 100mg more of test per week for better first cycle results. You start your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin, and it will consist of SERMs. Check out the PCT sticky for details.

I have started my first cycle ever. I am just a week into it now. I am doing 250 mg of Test E twice a week. I had blood work done 5 days before my start and everything looked good. I am almost 47 years old, I am 6'4" tall and weigh 245 lbs. I am not taking an anti estrogen with during the cycle, although the more I read and think about it, I may start taking .5g of arimidex on week 3 every other day. I've been told my cycle doesn't really need an anti estrogen until 2 weeks after my last pin, but I would rather get the most out of the test e and I believe arimidex will do this. Diet is pretty good. I eat as clean as possible, but don't weigh my meals, I just make sure to eat 5 meals a day and drink 2 shakes.

What is your advice on my pct?

You really should.

...and if it really is your first cycle, going straight to 500 test is kinda risky. You have no idea how your body is going to react to a low dose of test. If you haven't sourced the AI get started on that just in case you do have issues. Hopefully you won't.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom