Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First upcoming cycle

CubNewton

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I plan to start my first cycle in a month or so. I want to do a 12 week Test E cycle. I have done a lot of research, but I am not sure whether to go ahead or not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am 22 years old and I am 5''11, about 150 pounds and Roughly 14% bf. Yes I know pathetic stats. FYI I have had 11 shoulder dislocations ha. Anyway I obviously have a lot of lean muscle to gain naturally, but my question is will I regret doing only one or two cycles from my current stats? I just quickly want to get big and come off the steroids for good. Will that even work?[/FONT]

First and foremost, you are too young to safely run steroids. Your endocrine system still has several years of development left, and introduce an exogenous source of hormones can permanently damage it and potentially leave you with low testosterone issues by the time you're 30. Even if that weren't the case, jumping on a cycle of steroids isn't going to make you big. It takes years and years of hard work, and running cycles can assist in speeding up recovery when training. You would be much better off eating lots of whole clean foods and training hard, as your natural testosterone levels are as high as they are ever going to be now. You could consider adding a bulking sarms stack into the mix as they have far less side effects. Esarms.com has some very high quality options.

oh boy.. brother, seriously, just please stop with this nonsense.. before you get past the opening sentence talking about yourself it should just stop.. you are way too young and noone with a fraction of a braincell would ever advise you steroid use... beyond that, you are only 150 at nearly 6'0"... you can EASILY gain 20-25 lbs and still be extremely thin... you don't use steroids when you are that undersized...

what the guys said above + if you have shoulder problems you will blow them out on steroids for sure. best thing you can do is build the foundation the next few years and get that shoulder healed
This is a super important point too. Steroids don't do anything to help strengthen connective tissue, and the rapid strength gains on AAS, put a hell of a lot more stress on them.

Hello guys,

So I plan to start my first cycle in a month or so. I want to do a 12 week Test E cycle. I have done a lot of research, but I am not sure whether to go ahead or not.

I am 22 years old and I am 5''11, about 150 pounds and Roughly 14% bf. Yes I know pathetic stats. FYI I have had 11 shoulder dislocations ha. Anyway I obviously have a lot of lean muscle to gain naturally, but my question is will I regret doing only one or two cycles from my current stats? I just quickly want to get big and come off the steroids for good. Will that even work?

Eat more. Wait 3 years. Work on rotator cuff training.

Top Bottom