Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren shot ever! First quad shot too!

njmuscleguy

Hey folks - it's official! I'm now a certified tren junkie! :arty:

Did my first tren shot ever this morning... been anxious/nervous about it ... plus, been dreading the ED pokes... I've been doing glute shots with 22G pins for a few years now.... so I figured I had to bite the bullet and start finding new inj. sites.... I got me some 23G 1" pinz... and I have to say, it went in like butter! For some reason, the 1" pinz look alot smaller than the 1.5" pinz... anyhow, hopefully it'll be like this every day from here on out... oh, btw:

Wks 1-4 Tbol 60mg ED
Wks 1-10 Test enth (700 mg / wk)
Wks 3-8 Tren Ace (50mg ED)

Let the good times roll!

njmuscleguy said:
Hey folks - it's official! I'm now a certified tren junkie! :arty:

Did my first tren shot ever this morning... been anxious/nervous about it ... plus, been dreading the ED pokes... I've been doing glute shots with 22G pins for a few years now.... so I figured I had to bite the bullet and start finding new inj. sites.... I got me some 23G 1" pinz... and I have to say, it went in like butter! For some reason, the 1" pinz look alot smaller than the 1.5" pinz... anyhow, hopefully it'll be like this every day from here on out... oh, btw:

Wks 1-4 Tbol 60mg ED
Wks 1-10 Test enth (700 mg / wk)
Wks 3-8 Tren Ace (50mg ED)

Let the good times roll!

Good luck bro. How many cycles have you done? You can use a slin pin for your ED injects. They go in like nothing. Like a tiny dart.

Trust me you will get used to the ED pokes. There were times when I was looking forward to my next poke, kinda felt like a junky.

dosteov said:
Good luck bro. How many cycles have you done? You can use a slin pin for your ED injects. They go in like nothing. Like a tiny dart.

Thanks man! This is my 4th... the past ones have all be test & deca only... love 'em... but was getting a little bored *grin*

ViperHMS said:
Trust me you will get used to the ED pokes. There were times when I was looking forward to my next poke, kinda felt like a junky.

you know, you're actually right.... after seeing how well it went, I was actually already looking forward to tomorrow's poke! watch, I'm jinxing myself and my next one I'll hit a nerve and scar myself.... or get tren cough *laugh*

njmuscleguy said:
you know, you're actually right.... after seeing how well it went, I was actually already looking forward to tomorrow's poke! watch, I'm jinxing myself and my next one I'll hit a nerve and scar myself.... or get tren cough *laugh*

Tren caugh HAHAHA

Never had it!!!!!!!!

I always liked to do ED stuff in my delts with 27g 5/8 or in my bis and tris. Especially if I were doing 1cc or less at a time.

Top Bottom