Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Shot , bad sides ???

anabolimonster

Hey guys, had first shot of tren E 100mgs. Felt fine but then later in the day about 5-6hours later got into a confrontation at work and my heart rate boosted to 130 for about 40mins, was hard to breathe and my chest went red. I've been feeling like rubbish dizzy and nautious. Is this the tren ??? Or could it be anxiety panic. Never experienced this

Please help

That would be the tren.......makes your blood pressure sky rocket under anxiety.....

I had to give a presentation at work while on tren and my anxiety kicked in and my face turned red and purple and I had to lay down for a whole minute.

You should use acetate the first time you use tren so if sides are unbearable then you can stop quickly! I suggest being very very careful, and be smart with your anabolic steroid usages. I only experienced headaches with Tren, but it can be a brutal cycle.

so you did a single shot of 100mg tren e? chances are it was in your head, its a powerful hormone but thats a very small shot (especially given ester weight) and its a long ester, there is shit all tren in your blood. just relax and take a deep breathe because if this is how youre going to react, tren probably isnt for you

sounds psychsomatic to me.....I hit Tren Ace with no issues for 5 weeks....heavy sweat and trouble sleeping....didnt feel any aggression whatsover

You might be tricking yourself into this stuff....

U shouldn't really feel Tren e for 4-5 weeks anyway unless really prone to sides ,,,,only real side I get is heartburn ,,,but then im running 400 a week

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for all the replys. I'm not overreacting I just don't know what's going on? I woke up today hot and needing to throw up. Surely this is too many sides for 100mg tren E unless I'm super sensitive

You should use acetate the first time you use tren so if sides are unbearable then you can stop quickly! I suggest being very very careful, and be smart with your anabolic steroid usages. I only experienced headaches with Tren, but it can be a brutal cycle.

I agree with this.

Folks thinks a long ester takes a while to kick in, not so, you get tren in your system the the moment you inject.
Thats why it's better to use Tren ace.

Top Bottom