Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Cycle Advice...

XXXGod

In January I am about to start Tren for the first time. I was planning on 37.5mgs ED with winny EOD. Do you bros think I should add anything else? I was thinking of maybe some T3. I want to cut up pretty good this cycle. I am a college student, so this will be in prep for the most important contest of the year for me (Spring Break in Mexico)! What do you think about dosages? I have only done 3 previous cycles and my body still responds pretty well to small quantities. I am currently 6'0" 215lbs. with 12% b.f. Thanks for the help!

Never done injectable winny before. Have taken winny pills though. How often do you think I should inject and at what dose?
I've had several people tell me EOD. Thanks for the help!

If you are shooting the tren ED, might as well shoot the Winny ED in the same pin. 50mg ED if you can afford it.

I can afford it. Thanks for the advice. What do you think about the cycle other than that? Should I add anything else, or do you think that will be good?

Eq at 400mg/w for 10 weeks would be a nice add on. you get real vainny and hungry as a motha.....slow quality gains with tren would be great.....

RdStrcklnd said:
If you are shooting the tren ED, might as well shoot the Winny ED in the same pin. 50mg ED if you can afford it.

I hear that.
You can throw in some Test in there if you want.

Top Bottom