Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Cycle Advice

GymRatRoider

I'm looking to run my first Tren cycle and would like some advice on my gear. Here's what I'm planning:

CYCLE:
WK 1-8: 45MG TrenA ED (315MG weekly)
WK 1-8: 25MG TestP ED (175MG weekly)
WK 1-8: .25MG Cabergoline (Dostinex) 2x WK
WK 1-8: .5MG Arimidex EOD (ONLY if needed)

HCG:
WK 1-6: 250IUs HCG 2x WK
WK 7: 750IUs HCG ED for last 3 days
WK 7: .25MG Arimidex on day 4

PCT:
WK 9-13: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10
WK 14 on Supplements: Testojack 200, D-Aspartic Acid, DHEA, Indole 3 Carbinol, Resveratrol, ZMA

Here's some random thoughts on how I arrived at this plan:
* I chose Tren mainly because of its reputation for promoting lean mass gains
* The Tren dosage is relatively low which fits well with my inexperience (but should still give good results)
* I'm using TrenA due to potential unknown sides with me since its HL is short
* I'm going to run with ED pins to keep blood levels smooth
* The TestP dosage seems to be all that's needed with Tren and should help keep sides low
* I'm using Caber to address the Prolactin issue with Tren (and keep my libido up during cycle)
* I'm going to keep some Arimidex on hand but I'm not expecting to need it during cycle with the lower Test dosage
* I'm using HCG to prevent testicular atrophy and keep natural Test production going
* The .25MG Arimidex on WK 7, day 4 of HCG is to minimize estrogen due to the extra HCG shock

I feel pretty confident about the TrenA & TestP dosages and the Caber usage. I'm a little less confident in the HCG protocol and PCT. Any advice on any of the above is certainly appreciated!

As for me, I'm early 50s, 5'7", 170lbs, around 14%BF. Very experienced in the gym but fairly new to AAS, only running a couple of Sustanon cycles so far. My goals are primarily improved body composition with the addition of some lean mass also very desirable. Reducing sides and of course minimizing any potential negative long term effects is also very important to me.

Your cycle itself looks good. Only thing I would add in is cardarine to increase endurance and help prevent tren related side effects like tren cough.

The HCG and PCT I would totally overhaul though. HCG does more harm then good IMO. I would drop the HCG altogether. Whenever you use steroids, your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down. HCG will not change that but will only add side effects.

I would run the perfect PCT protocol for your PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

too much cookie cutter and bro science. not your fault there is a lot of that out there. where did you get this setup? and who told you to put hcg during your cycle or that tren promotes lean gains?

tren is used as a cattle feed lot drug and last i checked cows don't walk around with lean mass

You dont want to be doing HCG at all. Also you might want to lower your body fat% a bit more before jumping on cycle

Your cycle itself looks good. Only thing I would add in is cardarine to increase endurance and help prevent tren related side effects like tren cough.

The HCG and PCT I would totally overhaul though. HCG does more harm then good IMO. I would drop the HCG altogether. Whenever you use steroids, your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down. HCG will not change that but will only add side effects.

I would run the perfect PCT protocol for your PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Thanks, I felt like the cycle portion was pretty solid for a first pass with Tren. I did run across that "Perfect PCT Protocol" link early on when I was doing my research but there were a number of things in it that at least for me didn't seem like a good fit.

For example while Cardarine does seem to have a lot of potential positive benefits, there also seems to be a lot of uncertainty about its potential to increase the risk of cancer (at least too much for my comfort level). There's also a high emphasis on fairly expensive supplements in that protocol such as HCGenerate (which is very similar to the much cheaper TestoJack 200 for example) and Ostarine (which sounds like it's essentially just another SARM like the Nolvadex I'll already be taking). In the end I elected to go with a simpler, more mainstream PCT at least for this run.

Which brings me back to the HCG. As I'm sure most people here would agree, there is a LOT of conflicting information about HCG. Most people seem to agree on the basics about it (i.e. HCG mimics LH and FSH so it can help keep the Leydig cells in the testicles active during a cycle BUT it is also suppressive to the pituitary and hypothalamus). There does seem to be a lot of questions though about whether that tradeoff (i.e. healthier Leydig cells but more suppressed pituitary and hypothalamus) is worthwhile or even necessary. And that's not even getting into the various dosing schemes if you decide to incorporate HCG....

While I want to run an effective and as safe as possible cycle, my tendency does run toward the KISS principle so I'm leaning toward removing the HCG piece. I would be really interested though in hearing about anyone's real world experience in this regard. Ideally it'd be great to hear about someone who ran similar cycles, both with and without HCG, and how their recovery differed (if at all).

You dont want to be doing HCG at all. Also you might want to lower your body fat% a bit more before jumping on cycle

Yeah good catch on the BF. While I'm currently at around 14% I just started a low carb cut in preparation for the spring. My goal is to be 12% or less by the time I'd be starting this cycle (likely 4-6 weeks from now).

What's been your experience with HCG?

Do a search on this site for HCG

Trust me I've probably seen every article on HCG on this site and every other, lol. The problem is that there is so much conflicting information on it so it's hard for someone like me to figure out what to do.

Most people seem to agree on the basics (i.e. HCG mimics LH and FSH which helps keep the Leydig cells in the testicles healthy during a cycle BUT HCG is also suppressive to the pituitary and hypothalamus). So it seems to be a question of whether or not it's "better" to have suppressed testicles or a suppressed pituitary.

Have you done cycles both with and without HCG? I'd love to hear about your (or others) experiences that way. And even if you (or others) haven't used HCG, it would helpful to hear about successful PCT without HCG. Thanks.

You think HCG keeps natural testosterone production going? That is not possible while running exogenous hormones. I don't think you should be running this cycle at all to be honest. You acknowledge inexperience and want to use tren. You also just repeat a ton of bro science in your cycle. Please read up on things like HCG before you run into major issues.

Top Bottom