Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Cycle

ironZu

Sup fellas,

So i've been thinking about taking some tren. :dodgy:

Now this isn't my first time on gear. This cycle would be my 6th. Figured I've done enough research and test the waters out with a couple different cycles (deca, eq, win). Now that its been a couple years, i would really like to turn it up a notch and see what the hype is all about.

I'm 28 yrs, 5ft 3", 148 lbs
its been a while since i checked my body fat % but from my guess its prob about 9-10%.

I was thinking about taking 400mg/wk of test Cyp and 200mg/wk of Tren Ace and 50mg/day of proviron.

I was just curious to know what dosages you guys recommend and/or if i should add anything to this stack or whatever.

Much thanks

200-250 is fine to start with on tren.. test at 300-350.. thats more than plenty to go with on your first time brother

200-250 is fine to start with on tren.. test at 300-350.. thats more than plenty to go with on your first time brother

Do do you think twice a week would be effective? I’m hearing people do small doses eod or ed. I mean that’s a bit too much pinning in my opinion. Also, what would you recommend I take during and for pct?

[On a side note]: I was subscribed to your YouTube channel and realized it was taken down the other week. Kind of bummed me out when I found out. I Learned a lot from the information you gave and I can say I had many safe cycles cause of it.

I started taking it when I was about 24. I actually started lifting when I was 16, got really serious with it at the age of 19. Here’s what I looked like before I started juicing....

I was always told to make sure you have a solid base before ever considering juicing..

Attachments

• 12547676-BDA7-4438-A5A5-F6A4CF3EBEAF.jpg
    12547676-BDA7-4438-A5A5-F6A4CF3EBEAF.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 73
Do do you think twice a week would be effective? I’m hearing people do small doses eod or ed. I mean that’s a bit too much pinning in my opinion. Also, what would you recommend I take during and for pct?

[On a side note]: I was subscribed to your YouTube channel and realized it was taken down the other week. Kind of bummed me out when I found out. I Learned a lot from the information you gave and I can say I had many safe cycles cause of it.

Tren e - 1-2 injections per week is all that is needed
tren ace - injection MWF or EOD

This video I made on tren will answer all your questions man -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...eo-trenbolone-explained-47719.html#post832510

Top Bottom