Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle

As you have had previous gyno issues with test it could be a flare up of this or prolactin levels are high. .5mg dostinex e3d alongside your adex .5mg eod should serve your purpose

Hey guys wanted to update my results. First my weight fluctuated down as well as my bf% I got down to 165lbs and 7%bf. Then even with calories sitting at around 2500-3000 (nothing extreme) I gradually climbed up to currently 180 lbs with bf% being 5.5%. Few weeks into my pct, holding strength and weight very well. My strength has actually continued to climb even being a little into my pct and my weight has remained very consistent at 180 with now eating only 2400 calories the last 2 weeks, very low carb, cutting up very nicely and not losing size so no complaints. Ended up running most of the cycle at 450 tren E and 300 test E and had almost no sides once I found that dosage. Overall tren E/test E has been a fantastic experience and I recommend it for sure. I haven't tested my maxes since pre cycle but I can hit my previous maxes for 3-6 reps each on all of them and do it with better form. The biggest benefit besides strength has been the bodyfat loss and the amount of size I've packed on everywhere while losing that fat. Great experience!

Top Bottom