Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle

One side though. Insomnia. Even though I'm completely exhausted and tired, sleep eludes me

That is something I always used to experience with tren.

Somotomax helps.

What dosage should I be running this adex at? I've never ran it before with other cycles but I'd rather be safe than sorry with tren. .25-.5 mg ed or eod?

One side though. Insomnia. Even though I'm completely exhausted and tired, sleep eludes me

I have ran many tren cycles... Quit due to age...lack of sleep and night sweats are the worst part of using tren... But I have to admit...now that I am a firm member of tren anonymous TA ..lol.. There were a lot of anger and anxiety issues as well that I did not recognized until I stopped. Whatever you do don't combine with alcohol or you will wake up in jail... I plead the 5th...lol

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have ran many tren cycles... Quit due to age...lack of sleep and night sweats are the worst part of using tren... But I have to admit...now that I am a firm member of tren anonymous TA ..lol.. There were a lot of anger and anxiety issues as well that I did not recognized until I stopped. Whatever you do don't combine with alcohol or you will wake up in jail... I plead the 5th...lol

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree , I didn't notice my anger and attitude while on tren , I got off , now I'm back on , just gonna try to be careful this time , use up the few weeks I have left of it

Has anyone added GW to their cycle to try and combat the cardiovascular endurance side effects? If so what was your experience, I'm thinking about trying it out

Has anyone added GW to their cycle to try and combat the cardiovascular endurance side effects? If so what was your experience, I'm thinking about trying it out

I believe that higher doses of tren is when you should start to see cardio issues. I'm running 400 a week and have no carido issues. However, I am running clen.

Just wanted to post a quick update while I've got some time. While normally anything inside of 4 weeks I wouldn't relate to an enanthate like my test E, I must say tren E has been an experience for me. Is 2.5 weeks plausible in your experiences for tren E to have an effect already? A little over 2.5 weeks in (actually 3rd week starts tomorrow) and I feel as if tren is really starting to take hold. I'm down right around 1% bf, up 5 lbs, and strength is already increasing significantly. I hit 425 squat yesterday for 3 reps, while not impressive I've been struggling the last month to hit 405 more than once, and it was after sets of 15-20 up until 365. Not only that on incline bench press I managed to throw up 275 which has always been a weak area for me even on test, 245/250 is the most I've ever accomplished incline, yet I did 245 3 times also after sets of 10-15 up to 205#'s. So what I'm getting at here is tren E and test E has been unreal and its only just beginning! I've been building up dosage week by week to assess my tolerance with the new chemical and this week I will finally be up to 400 tren e/400 test E which is what I was planning on running the rest of the cycle. Thanks for the advice so far EF members! No sides so far besides definitely irritability, and insomnia (getting better). Been running adex for the last 6 days. .5mg eod to prevent any gyno proactively. On test E only I was pretty sensitive and had small gyno problem but not until week 5 and I was running 500-600 mgs wk. Anyways, all is good on my end so far. Thanks again EF bros

Adex is not cutting it for AI. Got some gyno starting to set in pretty good. Recommendations? I've been doing adex at .5 eod. Letro? Or would prami/caber knock it down since idk if it's from the tren or test. Test is what I assumed as test can do it to me at even 500 wk. Tren is associated with different form of gyno though right?

Top Bottom