Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle

400 mg a week Mon and Thurs, I had great results , i had no serious sides till week 16 ,started getting pretty mean , sides for me were heavy sweating , little broken sleep , I was pissy and hungry all the time

What are your thoughts on running both at 300 mg/wk? Will that be enough tren to still see solid results?

Absloutely! Less is more, I'm about your size and have had success with doses like that. Diet & training will be the determining factor.

Diet and hard work is everything , I agree 100%, if I leave the gym and can still hold my water jug to my mouth , I didn't work hard enough. Diet , don't eat anything processed and that isn't easy in this day and age, juice is great but its nowhere near magic. Get the most out of your gear by working hard and pump till you puke bro , heavy weight won't get you what you want , especially on tren , start moderate weight first set then go light and rep out till you think your skin is gonna tear

Thanks fellas first week ended up falling around 350 350 need to get larger cc syringe or I'll have to pin each separately which is just dumb if I can do both at once. I'll keep a post of how things turn out!

Thanks fellas first week ended up falling around 350 350 need to get larger cc syringe or I'll have to pin each separately which is just dumb if I can do both at once. I'll keep a post of how things turn out!

Tren A is EOD meaning 350 a week of Tren A is 100mg (1ml in a normal TrenA bottle) every other day. As most Tren A comes 100mg/ml

Tren can be done in a 27 g needle with no problem. Test C you need more like 24g.
So you could do something like Test C once per week in a 24g needle and Tren A eod in a 27g needle.
That would make it so you only have 1 fat needle per week.

I'm pinning twice a week test E and tren e. Last weekend ended up at 350 mg each but this week I want to move to 400 mg each. I need larger syringe because mine are only 1 cc so a 2 or 3 cc would allow me to do both test and tren simultaneously instead of separately

I'm pinning twice a week test E and tren e. Last weekend ended up at 350 mg each but this week I want to move to 400 mg each. I need larger syringe because mine are only 1 cc so a 2 or 3 cc would allow me to do both test and tren simultaneously instead of separately

How far in are you on your tren? Any quick temper sides? And what is your age?

How far in are you on your tren? Any quick temper sides? And what is your age?

I'm almost 25. I'm 3 pins in, temper hasn't been an issue yet but I would say my tension is higher than normal so temper may come later, but I think as long as I hit the gym at my Normal times I'll be able to workout the rage that builds all day

Top Bottom