Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Cough Experience

brandonp005

On Monday I had my first tren cough experience. It was very mild luckily. I inserted the needle in my glute and aspirated, everything was good. When I had about 1/4cc left, my girlfriend said something that made me laugh and I slightly moved the needle. When I pulled the needle out, I noticed 2 little droplets of blood in the base. About 15 seconds after the injection, I had a overwhelming feeling come over my chest and a tickle in the back of my throat. I knew what was coming. I immediately started sipping on water and tried to focus on controlling my breathing. When I had to cough, I tried to make it as soft as possible. For the most part, I was able to control it pretty well. I can see where it could easily get out of control and be quite frightening. Approximately 2 minutes later, everything was feeling back to normal.

Advice to all you out there, if/when you have your first Tren Cough experience, that main thing is "Don't Panic." Focus on controlling your breathing and try to control the intesity of the cough as well. Sipping on water will help keep the coughs down as well.

Yup, that was tren cough alright. Thats exactly what it feels like too. The tickle in the throat and the overwhelming feeling you have to cough like never before. Just stay cool and try to cough very lightly like you did and the feeling goes away in like 15 seconds or so. It can be pretty frightening for a noobie who didn't know it was coming though.

Yep, luckily I was educated on the subject I knew how to handle it. Hopefully anyone thinking about running tren or is but hasn't had this experience, will read this thread and become aware on how to handle the situation.

Could you taste the fumes in the back of your throat also? I get a very prominent taste of it right when it happens.

yeah its almost like a menthol taste....i remember one night i was drunk back in the day and a buddy of mine gave me a menthol cig....it was almost that same feeling and taste

How do you expect a newbie to handle a situation like that correctly; especially if he is a true newbie with gear.

Top Bottom