Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First-timer with sarms

tarowroro

35 years old
92 kg
athletic body
I want to run some sarms for the first time. My goals are having a strong and healthy body year-round and looking good. I'm looking for a sarm stack that can help repair my body but also keep me looking lean and mean. My main concern is what kind of effects will a sarms stack that you give me have on my testosterone levels, I'm worried about depression.

go with the sarms triple stack.. its tried and true bro and has been the most popular beginner cycle for sarms... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

try 12 weeks
cardarine 20mgs
ostarine 50mgs
testolone 20mgs
ostazol 4 caps preworkout

35 years old
92 kg
athletic body
I want to run some sarms for the first time. My goals are having a strong and healthy body year-round and looking good. I'm looking for a sarm stack that can help repair my body but also keep me looking lean and mean. My main concern is what kind of effects will a sarms stack that you give me have on my testosterone levels, I'm worried about depression.

Aren't we all. Ironically

35 years old
92 kg
athletic body

bro legit sarms no depression bro. do i seem depress to you? sarms.forsale

No depression issues with sarms. Check out sarms.forsale they are a great company to deal with and extremely fast shipping

I am with Dylan on the traditional Triple Stack. Ostarine great for healing, muscle maintenance, lean muscle building. S4 great for strength and hardening. Cardarine amazing for endurance and staying lean. Perfect stack for your goals.

dylan gave you an AMAZING cycle, make sure you use sarms.forsale

Top Bottom