Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer - Oral Cycle with Dianabol and Anavar

Yes, you can make gains on that though this would be better...

As 8and said, a little primmo would really help. (Though it comes in 100mgs so 250 would not be realistic. Make it 300).

Shorten the cycle to 6 weeks.

Get some adexx, just in case of gyno symptoms.

Use UNLEASHED, Dermacrine, and "POST-CYCLE" for PC. You should be able to get away wit no HC G the first time, but in the future you'll want it on hand.

Good luck bro. HAve fun.

daperk said:
I am 27, 6’ 2”, 196lbs, I train, eat and rest as well as I can.

I have pretty much hit walls in terns of muscle and size. I have varied my routine to or no success so I’ve decided to try oral supplements to help. This will be my first ever cycle so I’d appreciate some help or guidance. I am considering the following:

week ofcycle Naposim - Dianabol5 mg tab Oxanabol - Anavar10 mg tab
1 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
2 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
3 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
4 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
5 6 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
6 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
7 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
8 5 tabs/day 2 tabs/day

All being well with the above what PCT - post cycle therapy - do you recommend, I seem to have read a lot about Clomid and Nolvadex.

I dont like oral only cycles for many reasons,,,but you have your mind made I bet,,,let us know how it works.

I have been on a very similar cycle into my third week now. 20 mg ed, and I haven't added the anavar yet Plan to in the 4th week as I've just been seeing how the D.bol would react after trying it the first time. Sky high BP and headaches were an issue the first time, so this time I tried an experiment adding N.olv at 10mg ed, and it has controlled some water retention and my bp is not as out of control. I have experienced some nice gains in strength and size, but nothing like a real cycle would yield, but at 46 it's better than any otc supplement has been or could ever be.

Top Bottom