Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first timer going dbol only. pct: clom and nolv with other supps.

J

Jimneen88

my only questions are about my post cycle. purchasing only 100 10mg dianabol for no more than 40mg per day, is nolv and clomid all i need other than milk thistle and vitamin E? I have very low body fat so does that mean the nolv will basicly just be on hand if my estrogen levels get too high or is it absolutely necesary? the clomid being started during the end of my cycle when i start lowering my intake and continuing on for a week or so? i also want to take 6 oxo and creatine midway cycle and going for 2 weeks into pct. sorry not really about pct but does dbol 'usually' cause hair loss or only at doses 50mg or more a day? getting mixed answers and my head doesnt have much hair on it to begin with so thats why i ask. i also want to avoid the pimple breakouts as much as possible, anyone have suggestions?

Jimneen88 said:
my only questions are about my post cycle. purchasing only 100 10mg dianabol for no more than 40mg per day, is nolv and clomid all i need other than milk thistle and vitamin E? I have very low body fat so does that mean the nolv will basicly just be on hand if my estrogen levels get too high or is it absolutely necesary? the clomid being started during the end of my cycle when i start lowering my intake and continuing on for a week or so? i also want to take 6 oxo and creatine midway cycle and going for 2 weeks into pct. sorry not really about pct but does dbol 'usually' cause hair loss or only at doses 50mg or more a day? getting mixed answers and my head doesnt have much hair on it to begin with so thats why i ask. i also want to avoid the pimple breakouts as much as possible, anyone have suggestions?

1.) Nolva isn't necessary while on cycle unless gyno issues
2.) Dbol will only cause hairloss if you are going to lose your hair due to heredity. Varies from individual to individual.
3.) For the pimples, try using Nizoral.
4.) Dbol only is a horrible cycle. You're going to blow up with water weight and lose quite a bit of it.

Champ24 said:
1.) Nolva isn't necessary while on cycle unless gyno issues
2.) Dbol will only cause hairloss if you are going to lose your hair due to heredity. Varies from individual to individual.
3.) For the pimples, try using Nizoral.
4.) Dbol only is a horrible cycle. You're going to blow up with water weight and lose quite a bit of it.

exactly.

bro a month after you finish you're gonna wonder where your gains went. id advise adding test.

Top Bottom