Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First timer cycle - input needed!

DaemonInVegas

I've been lurking on this board since the beginning the year, reading and doing research and readying myself for a first cycle. First off, I want to offer kudos to all of the prof's here, this board is the single most informative resource I've found anywhere on the web. I want to run the details of the cycle I THINK would work best for me by you guys and see what you think, as well as ask a few questions I haven't been able to answer on my own...

After breaking down all of the info I've read in the last six months, I in an effort to maximize weight gain and keep it as safe and simple as possible I would like to do an eight week stack of Deca (200mg, yellow cap) and Sust (250mg), straight across, I will keep nolvadex handy and I will finish with clomid. I haven't purchased anything yet because I have questions if these dosages are right for me. I am a LITTLE guy. I am 5'6 and only weigh about 130lbs. I havent gained weght since I was in high school (I'm 25 now). I have a fast metabolism and no genetic predisposition to putting on any weight at all, whether fat or muscle mass. I work out hard, 4 days a week, I eat like a madman, drink my shakes, etc. I've been through a lot of different supplements, nothing really works for me.

Sorry this is getting so long, I guess what I am asking is:
-Is the cycle I suggested above reasonable for a first time?
-Do I need to alter the doses because of my small stature and weight?

Any suggestions, info or criticism would be greatly appreciated!

Ciao,
DIV

For your first cycle and considering your a small guy.id keep it somewhat light and see what kind of results you get.So with what you've told me I'd run.

Week-1- 400mg Deca 500mg Sus

Weeks 2-8 200mg Deca 250mg Sus

You may want to purchase some Liquidex or Armidex for bloat also.

well, I would stick to sus 500mg/wk for 10 wks. If you can't gain weight start eating some hamburgers and fries and shit. good luck

No those doses are fine, and don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.

However if you're not taking in additional calories to what your current intake is don't expect to gain any weight. Steroids allow us to make better use of food, in other words gain muscle instead of fat on a higher then normal protien intake. They aren't magical.

Post your diet. Simply stating "Eat like mad" isn't enough info for anyone to give intelligen advice.

Two questions.
How long have you been weight training?
Do you know to use Clomid post cycle?

Thanks for the suggestions guys, as contracictory as they are... I clearly recognize that everyone has their own program which works best for them!

To answer a few questions,
-Diet. I eat approximately 3000 calories a day of low carb, high protein stuff. Poultry, eggs, fish are staples like everyone else. I usually eat red meat every night, with potatoes or bread and vegatables. I also drink 2-3 myoplex protien shakes each day for at least another 1000 calories and 150g of protein.

Genarr3, are you saying that my body probably wont respond to the gear unless I INCRESE my caloric intake corresponding to the cycle? Maybe I should eat less for a few weeks before I start the cycle, then start eating more when I start the cycle?

FatChops, I will probably take you up on the burgers and fries suggestion, since I have so much trouble gaining weight, I can basically eat whatever the fuck I want.

-How long have I been training? For about 3 years, though only steadily for about nine months right now. I do it religiously like everyone else here, at least 4 days a week and I have a motivated partner.

-Clomid. I know that the clomid is to kick my testes back into action post cycle, but I'm not sure how much I need. Suggestions?

Scout420, I would like take your suggestion about loading up the first week with 400mg Deca and 500mg Sus to get the ball rolling.

Thanks guys!

Being as light as you are, the low carb diet will not work. Your obviously an ectomorph (thin build) and as such, you should drastically increase your carb intake. The best thing to do is add an extra portion of carbs (about the size of your fist) to your first three meals of the day. Keep it simple, potatos and rice are cheap but effective. Finally drink alot of whole milk, sure it's higher in fat but that will help to fill you out a bit.

Food is highly anabolic so the more you take in, the more your body has to work with. Good luck bro!

"Genarr3, are you saying that my body probably wont respond to the gear unless I INCRESE my caloric intake corresponding to the cycle? Maybe I should eat less for a few weeks before I start the cycle, then start eating more when I start the cycle?" - No. What I'm trying to tell you is if you're not gaining weight on your current diet adding steroids isn't going to change anything.

"Clomid. I know that the clomid is to kick my testes back into action post cycle, but I'm not sure how much I need. Suggestions?" - This is how we do Clomid ...
Three weeks after your last Deca inject ...
300mgs day one ...
100mgs everyday for the next 10 days ...
50mgs everyday for the final 10 days.

3000 calories a day isn't "eating like a madman". Like I said, if you don't increase your calories don't expect much.

Last edited:
ya, bro I would get off the low carb crap and eat everything in sight. you say you eat like a madman but then you say you eat 3000 cals a day. something is not right, this is not working for you, so you need to raise your cals. i don't know if steroids are right for you bro. at 25 and your only 130lbs there are limits to what you can do geneticly. i don't mean to depress you, but bro maybe you should go some other root besides steroids. im afraid you will not get what you want from them and you will get very depressed. if you need help with your diet, don't be afraid to pm me.

Don't make the same mistakeI did.

When I started, I weight 153. I wanted to put on lean muscle with no fat. Guess what I learned after 1 year - you are dreaming. You need carbs for muscle growth. Sure you will put some in the middle. But guess what I got up to 180 and now am "cutting" down to 172 with about 9% BF I am 5 8 with a 28" waist . . .

Try this cycle:

wk 1-8 test enanthate 500mg/wk
wk 1-8 equipose 400mg/wk
start clomid therapy three weeks after last injection
would be smart to have some nolvadex on hand, just in case

After you start, try to consume around 4000 calories a day. Every couple of hours, eat a complete meal with lots of protein and complex carbs (chicken & rice with a big glass of milk, etc). When your on the gear, your body can make use of all that protein.

Lift hard, but be sure to warmup and stretch. Muscles will grow fast, tendons won't.

In five weeks you will blow up. People will be like "are you on steroids?" Deny everything.

Top Bottom