Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer

Regulate44

First time Cycle and was told it is supposed to be a one month supply, given:

300 mg Test Cyp
25mg Turinabol
25mg Winstrol
40mg Nolvadex
1mg Armidex

After reading many 'dosage' threads, I have no idea what is a correct dosage. Could someone provide some assistance?

5'10 230lbs 30year old male .

what is your body fat levels? 5 10 and 230 might be too overweight to be using steroids right now

you want to get into better shape if you are going to run steroids safely and get the most out of them! get to under 14% body fat.. at your age that is easily obtainable

I appreciate the response.

I have 15% body fat as of now and it is declining due a healthier diet. Dropping carbs, intermittent fasting and an hour of cardio daily as well as an hour of weight training.

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

I would wait until your body fat is down to 12% before starting your cycle.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day OR arimidex 0.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

How did you get the gear? Why did you get the dosages and amounts like that?

One month supply sounds like an awful choice for a cycle.

I would recommend doing some homework first, reading up about cycling in general and only then consider making yourself up a cycle. In most cases first timers use only testosterone.

You wouldn't run a cycle for a month though. You would run it 10-12 weeks, even for a first cycle. Definitely more time needed researching and reading about steroids and how they work.

Top Bottom