Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using T3... What to expect?

littleguy289

So yeah I finally broke down and got some on the way.
Obviously I plan on keeping the diet as clean as possible, but do I need to drop calories an equivalent amount that I normally would when cutting? Or less? Like is your maintenance calorie level actually higher when on? I guess I don't fully understand how it works yet. I mean I know it raises your metabolism, but the mechanisms of action are still a bit unclear to me.

I lose muscle fairly easily and that's the primary point of my concern.

You will lose muscle on T3 for sure. Especially if you are not using any anabolic steroids and have no experience with this substance.

I would throw it away and consider getting cardarine. Worst case, clen.

I explain how to use cytomel (T3) in depth in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

T3 does not increase fat loss. It simply increases metabolism. You will loose a combination of muscle and fat when using it.

If you want something to enhance nutrient partitioning, I would use a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. It will increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

It is very easy to permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output by using exogenous T3. I don't recommend it at all.

First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

I would read the article that was linked above. T3 is not something to take lightly. It would be disastrous if you messed up your thyroid for life.

Top Bottom