Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time using steroids, need some help...any takers?

johnshow27

I am wanting to gain some mass...I am currently at 154 and have a hard time putting on pounds. I need some tips on what to do to get started on a good 1st cycle?

temetrepo said:
give some stats first..... but do I dare say that you need to improve your eating habits.....

indeed brother.... indeed.

Yea bro, you asked such a general question. We need more info. Read the "noobies read this before posting thread".

honestly....regardless of stats, most people will tell you to do something like 500mgs of test for 10 weeks for a first cycle (give or take 100mgs)....being that your a pretty light, id go with 350-400mgs Test Enth or Cyp for 10-12 weeks

ricorico said:
honestly....regardless of stats, most people will tell you to do something like 500mgs of test for 10 weeks for a first cycle (give or take 100mgs)....being that your a pretty light, id go with 350-400mgs Test Enth or Cyp for 10-12 weeks
test cyp/real good --and nandrolone deca at 200 each will do just fine and eat/eat/eat if you want gain dont worry about eating what ever but sugars are your enemy and after 5 pm no carbs i agree on the 12-weeks /get blood work done. that should get you started. set yourelf some goals and follow them. good luck bro !!!!!

400 mg per week deca
400 mg per week Test E

Go 10 weeks

Take liquidex and Novadex for gyno.

Finish with PCT

Of HCG

Eat protein, protein, and eat some protein with that protein, shoot for 250 grams of real protein, eg from meat, not bars or power. Don’t drink, or take drugs, and keep your clean diet up to 3500 calories a day. No garbage food, e.g. sugar, snacks etc….;

Post up the stats bro....Gaining mass results from eating correctly, working out correctly, and getting plenty of rest....AAS is only a minor part of it.

solidspine said:
400 mg per week deca
400 mg per week Test E

Go 10 weeks

Take liquidex and Novadex for gyno.

Finish with PCT

Of HCG

Eat protein, protein, and eat some protein with that protein, shoot for 250 grams of real protein, eg from meat, not bars or power. Don’t drink, or take drugs, and keep your clean diet up to 3500 calories a day. No garbage food, e.g. sugar, snacks etc….;

Totaly disagree brotha, No disrispect. Dont run nolva with deca, a big no no. Also you want to keep the test a little higher than the deca to subdue the sides from deca. Also try to run test 1-2 weeks longer than deca and use aifm and hcg for pct or even clomid as well

blacksabbath1987 said:
test cyp/real good --and nandrolone deca at 200 each will do just fine and eat/eat/eat if you want gain dont worry about eating what ever but sugars are your enemy and after 5 pm no carbs i agree on the 12-weeks /get blood work done. that should get you started. set yourelf some goals and follow them. good luck bro !!!!!

after 5pm no carbs, dont listen to that. This guy is 150lbs he doesnt need to avoid carbs....EVER. After 5 you can stick with a low glycemic carbohydrate, that will aid in your reduction of bodyfat, but you DO need carbs later in the evening to gain mass.

Top Bottom