Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using steroids - advice needed.

shagnasty

hi,
This is my first time taking steroids and was wondering if I could get some advice/help. I have read the newbie post and various other research.

My friend has given me 5 amps of Test Enanthate (250mg) and has told me to take one a week for 5 weeks and on the last week stack with 1 amp of sustanon (250mg). Now to be honest i dont think he has a clue about steroids and hasnt done much research. After doing my own research I was wondering if it would be better to start with something like SUS or DECA and also take anti-e's like 50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day?

I think Enanthate may be to strong for me to start my first cycle with. Am i right or is what my friend says a good way to start?

P.S. Is Nolvadex and Proviron available from a chemist or online only?

All help is greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

STATS
1 - Age - 22
2 - Lifting History - have been trainig for around 2.5 years
3 - Height - 5' 11"
4 - Weight - 13 stone
5 - Estimated BF% - 12.5%
6 - Diet - lots of protein, chicken, eggs, fish etc, carbs - pasta, potatoes etc
7 - Goals - I want to be Cut, big but not huge, defined.
8 - Proposed cycle - as above but to be confirmed.

regards.

shagnasty said:
hi,
This is my first time taking steroids and was wondering if I could get some advice/help. I have read the newbie post and various other research.

My friend has given me 5 amps of Test Enanthate (250mg) and has told me to take one a week for 5 weeks and on the last week stack with 1 amp of sustanon (250mg). Now to be honest i dont think he has a clue about steroids and hasnt done much research. After doing my own research I was wondering if it would be better to start with something like SUS or DECA and also take anti-e's like 50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day?

I think Enanthate may be to strong for me to start my first cycle with. Am i right or is what my friend says a good way to start?

All help is greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

STATS
1 - Age - 22
3 - Height - 5' 11"
4 - Weight - 13 stone
6 - Diet - lots of protein, chicken, eggs, fish etc, carbs - pasta, potatoes etc

regards.

you need more gear bro, i hope you didnt pay too much for that lol MY first cycle was 500 mg test enthante a week and 400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks. with 35 mg dbol a day for weeks 1-4. you might wanna try something like that

gettinstarted said:
you need more gear bro, i hope you didnt pay too much for that lol MY first cycle was 500 mg test enthante a week and 400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks. with 35 mg dbol a day for weeks 1-4. you might wanna try something like that

He gave me them for nothing lol...
should I take anti-e's to reduce water retention etc?

if you want to be cut, you dont need aas. now if you want to add lean muscle and not gain fat and then cut, then id say aas will help. some ppl may say to wait a couple more years till you're a lil older, but thats up to you. for your first, id say 250mg-500mg test e for 10-12 weeks.

You're still pretty young to be juicing, but if you must I would rather see you take test e by itself for a longer period of time-like 8 weeks. 250mgs/wk should be enough. Get some Nolvadex from AG Guys(EF site sponsor) for pct or in case you start to get gyno(which I doubt will happen on such low mgs-but ya never know?)

Just remember-you're about to dance with the devil. I promised myself in the beginning that I'd just do one cycle. I kept my word-the cycle has lasted 16 yrs though. lol

Seems like you still need a lot to research. Whats your pct schedule consist of? IMO, try a test only cycle to see how you react to it without compounding too much on top of it. @ 22 you are still producing enough naturaltest to do all you want if you want to get cut up and add a little bulk. Eat clean, cardio cardio cardio, lift lift lift, eat eat eat, repeat.

Anyone telling you to use AAS at the age of 22 is crazy.....30's yes 22 no your still just a kid....But of course everyone so far thats told you what to are newbies too...

shagnasty said:
hi,

STATS
1 - Age - 22
3 - Height - 5' 11"
4 - Weight - 13 stone

regards.

You need more time in the gym training natural.

Ozz2001 said:
Anyone telling you to use AAS at the age of 22 is crazy.....30's yes 22 no your still just a kid....But of course everyone so far thats told you what to are newbies too...

I'm a newbie??? LOL!!! Anytime you wanna compare pics let me know.

Be realistic. How many guys actually hit the gym daily with a sickness for thickness that actually wait that long? I wonder what Lee Priest said when someone told him he was too young to juice? He won Mr Australia at age 19 and I doubt he was natural. If he'd have listened to you he'd probably hunting kangaroos for a living instead of this resume'.

BTW-Lee was born in 1972- I doubt he ever competed natural-you do the math.

• 1989 Mr. Universe - IFBB, 2nd
• 1989 Mr. Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
• 1990 Mr. Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
• 1990 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, 4th
• 1990 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, Lightweight, 4th
• 1991 Mr. Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
• 1993 Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th
• 1994 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
• 1994 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
• 1994 Night of Champions - IFBB, 12th
• 1994 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 7th
• 1995 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 9th
• 1995 Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
• 1995 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
• 1995 South Beach Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
• 1996 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
• 1996 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
• 1997 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
• 1997 Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 5th
• 1997 Grand Prix England - IFBB, 6th
• 1997 Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 9th
• 1997 Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 3rd
• 1997 Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 3rd
• 1997 Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 9th
• 1997 Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 3rd
• 1997 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
• 1997 Olympia - IFBB, 6th
• 1997 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
• 1998 Olympia - IFBB, 7th
• 1999 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
• 1999 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 9th
• 1999 Ironman 6th Place
• 2000 Night of Champions 5th Place Night of Fixes
• 2000 Mr. Olympia 6th Place
• 2001 Ironman 7th, after bad virus
• 2002 Ironman Pro Invitational - 2nd
• 2002 IFBB Arnold Classic - 4th
• 2002 San Francisco Grand Prix - 1st

Granted, Priest is a genetic freak, but there's no need to piss in some newbies Cheerios if they're gonna do what they want to anyway. The guy already has his gear(part of it anyway)-sounds like he made up his mind already. Just my .02 cc's.

Top Bottom