Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using peptides, questions...

Faststangxxx

I'm 30 yo. 6'5" and 275lbs with between 10 and 13 percent body fat. Done a couple of cycles, mostly bread and butter type, test/eq, test/deca.
Currently taking 500test e only and just started ipamorelin and CJC last week. I'm doing 100mcg of each x 3 every day. Morning, pwo, and bedtime. I'm thinking this dose is too low for my size, what do you think.
Looking for someone with good experience with these compounds.
Btw, also on clomid (on and off), hcg, and letro.

I'm 30 yo. 6'5" and 275lbs with between 10 and 13 percent body fat. Done a couple of cycles, mostly bread and butter type, test/eq, test/deca.
Currently taking 500test e only and just started ipamorelin and CJC last week. I'm doing 100mcg of each x 3 every day. Morning, pwo, and bedtime. I'm thinking this dose is too low for my size, what do you think.
Looking for someone with good experience with these compounds.
Btw, also on clomid (on and off), hcg, and letro.

Thats a good starting dosage,give it a few weeks,Take the Ipam 20 min before morn meal. Also why yje reason for Clomid,HCG & Letro? You did do a pct last cycle right?

Yes did a pct last cycle, but dont think it was good enough. Had low test, got put on TRT, and trying to stop TRT and just run cycles again...

Well those peptides will work a hell of alot better on cycle,just so you know.........:)

I'm planning on running the peptides for at least 6 months to see what happens. I'm gonna take a month off test and then do a good cycle with good pct. Thinking about osta-sarms in the meantime...

you and I are kinda in the same boat, dude... I'm considering running those peptides too, and at those dosages... keep us posted!

You are a little leaner than me though...haha. I'm looking to loose some bf but maintain my muscle. I'm on a diet that has worked well for me in the past: no carbs during the week and carbs on the weekend...

it's all good bro... everyone does GH or peptides for different reasons... lean muscle gains, leaning out, fountain of youth... personally, I want all three! hahaha

Top Bottom