Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time using HGH with testosterone

protravisMO

I’ve been using steroids for a decade.

I’ve heard good things about HGH and how it is good for anti aging and all that. I’m approaching 50 and want to try it

what would the dosing be if I were to stack it with testosterone on a cycle? Anything else that I need to use with it or is it pretty much good to go?

I’ve heard good things about HGH and how it is good for anti aging and all that. I’m approaching 50 and want to try it

what would the dosing be if I were to stack it with testosterone on a cycle? Anything else that I need to use with it or is it pretty much good to go?

If you stack hgh with testosterone go like this

500mgs testosterone
3 IUs of hgh
200mgs primobolan
light aromasin 5mgs E3D
n2guard 7 caps /day organ support
ostazol 3 caps preworkout

depending on your current levels it can benefit you tremendously

bro hgh good for older peeps

You should add 500mgs of TEST and 200mgs of PRIMO to 3iu's HGH, remember full PCT and N2Guard for organ support

There's an argument that says both work good solo but great together.

Domestic Supply has top brand quality for everything they sell. HGH is very difficult to obtain with real quality but Domestic Supply has many different options for you!

Top Bottom