Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using Deca

richardlind

This will be my second cycle. I’m 31 years old and 205 pounds with 14% body fat. I want some advice from those who have experienced deca durabolin and how nandrolones effect the body. I know it has a longer half life than testosterone cypionate, does this mean I need to inject it less often? How would you run it with Test enanthate

This will be my second cycle. I’m 31 years old and 205 pounds with 14% body fat. I want some advice from those who have experienced deca durabolin and how nandrolones effect the body. I know it has a longer half life than testosterone cypionate, does this mean I need to inject it less often? How would you run it with Test enanthate

Yes, you can inject it less often.
I personally inject everything daily to keep serum levels as stable as possible and minimize sides, but it is not required.
If you do not want to do it daily, just inject it every time you inject test enth ( 3x week).

Remember the 1/2 life is an estimate and various factors affect it. It is a good reference but not exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test deca cycle, 1 shot per week
500mgs of test ena/cyp
deca 400mgs
aromasin 12.5mgs
ostazol 4 caps preworkout

steroids have esters attached on purpose to require less injections

deca can be injected every 2 weeks. on a cycle though i would do it twice a week so you break up the injections into small amounts. less chance of scar tissue and abscess

At what height?

Top Bottom