Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time user needs advice

goin_crazy

I'm going to start my first cycle of dbol soon. I have 150 dbol from thialand. I need advice on how to take it and the side effects and what to come down with...etc....Thanks for your help, I'm also a new user of this site...Nice to meet you all.

I've never used a steroid before, and I'm not looking for huge gains. I have used others stuff like Paradeca, and medroid...along with other andro type supplements. I just wanna try this first to see what happens. But I don't know how to take it. I also don't want to get all bloated and stuff....any advice will help...thanks

Sus, deca, and D-bol its the a classic stack. You can sub a dif test if you want, But IMHO do it like that.

Definitely stack something with the dbol. Dbol alone might make you blow up fast, but without something else added in there, you will more than likely lose about 90% of your gains within a month after you stop the cycle. Since you don't really want huge gains, stack it with some eq or deca, this will help to harden you up after you come off the dbol and help you keep alot more of your gains.

Run something like this:

week 1-4 25mg/day dbol
week 1-8 300 - 400mg deca or eq

clomid starting 2 weeks after last injection.

That should be good for about a 10 - 15 pound permanant gain, maybe a little more.

And do lots of research before you start anything.

D-bol is really bad if you don't want water retention (bloated looking). Remember while your on it, super low sodium diet. Take milk thistle and drink cranberry juice (bout a gallon a day) too because its toxic to your liver. I've heard of guys running nolva the whole cycle when on d-bol to keep the water down (stops gyno too). I would highly recommend adding something else with your d-bol though or you will lose a lot of your gains.

Top Bottom