Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time user. any advice would be great

priderules

hope im not breaking any rules, i know some forums are very strict...and i just made this account today, so i dont know how things usually go

but im 27 6ft tall with about 20% bodyfat.

my goal is to lose weight and get down to 10% or lower and pack on strength. not interested in size, but a little more couldnt hurt.

im about to start injecting winstrol and primobolan and im just looking for general info,past experience etc..

whats the smallest needle you would use
how often would you inject them
what type of results should i expect for a first time/how soon
what side effects?
best post cycle?

or anything else you can think of to add. any info would help. thanks

I would love to help with your list, but I recommend hitting the gym and dropping that BF%....what's your weight at anyways?

Not a well thought out cycle.. 20% bf is up there and you shouldnt have any issues cutting bf with cardio, diet, and a fatburner (if necessary). Also your high bf% is an indication that your diet isn't in check... take some steps back and rethink things.

should also add that i know ppl say get the bodyfat down first...but i dont plan on being a continuous user.

in a perfect scenario - i'd like to get the fat burned a little faster by using the 2, get my strength up a little then continue on my own and maintain everything with a clean diet

been lifting since i was 14 but lately with life stress ive found myself eating more junk, no motivation to even go to the gym etc...so im just using this as a boost to get me back on track.

I believe you are going at this for all the wrong reasons. There are no quick fixes, diet, training and dedication needs to be your first priority.

I would love to help with your list, but I recommend hitting the gym and dropping that BF%....what's your weight at anyways?

6ft about 230. fairly lean all over but seem to have packed on an extra 20lbs around the belly over the past year or 2. its from late night eating and drinking on the weekends and not exercising like i should

what are your thoughts on starting it now, considering my last post? considering im just wanting a boost to get back to where i once was

sorry it took so long. had to wait 5mins before i could post again.

should also add that i know ppl say get the bodyfat down first...but i dont plan on being a continuous user.

in a perfect scenario - i'd like to get the fat burned a little faster by using the 2, get my strength up a little then continue on my own and maintain everything with a clean diet

been lifting since i was 14 but lately with life stress ive found myself eating more junk, no motivation to even go to the gym etc...so im just using this as a boost to get me back on track.

Doesnt matter - your alot more prone to sides at 20% bf.. dont be dumb. Not to mention you should only consider cycling if everything else is in check - your eating like shit, not hitting the gym, and think a cycle will get you back on track? silly.

hope im not breaking any rules, i know some forums are very strict...and i just made this account today, so i dont know how things usually go

read the stickies the rules are there, we aren't strict unless you really go overboard

but im 27 6ft tall with about 20% bodyfat.

my goal is to lose weight and get down to 10% or lower and pack on strength. not interested in size, but a little more couldnt hurt.

if you are gonna lose 10% body fat you won't be gaining strength... losing weight is gonna come down to diet and cardio with weight training sped up to keep HR up. AAS generally doesn't help you lose fat

im about to start injecting winstrol and primobolan and im just looking for general info,past experience etc..

whats the smallest needle you would use i would drink the winny.. primo you want to use a very thick needle. minimum 23G and draw with a 19G.
how often would you inject them winny drank ED, primo 2X per week
what type of results should i expect for a first time/how soon based on your stats hard to tell.. if you have your training on par you should see decent results.. you don't have your diet on par though at 20% body fat so don't expect a miracle there
what side effects? in my experience winny causes loss of hair, headaches.. not a good one to use for a newb.. primo sides are minimal
best post cycle? depends on how long you run it and what dosages etc. do more research, if you want someone to design a full cycle and pct and you are brand new don't expect to get much respect on here.. do more research and read the stickies first.. and THEN come back and ask for help.. we have spent a lot of time and energy into those stickies and they are worth the read

or anything else you can think of to add. any info would help. thanks

in bold.. posting up your diet and workouts would help too.. and a pic is even better. you could be wrong about your body fat.

Steroids aren't going to burn fat man... That's a misconception. And u can mess urself up with a single short cycle and a high bf.
Get on the paleo diet, take mild fat burner to control ur eating, cardio am and pm, hiit twice a week, solid lifting program is all u need for the next 6 mo to 1 yr.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom