Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time user

swimmingisgreat

[FONT=&quot]I'm 26yrs old, I never used steroids in my life and I don't want to use juice. I just want oral to start off. I've heard good stories for Anadrol and I wan't to try it out first. I've been reading articles of how to cycle and using N2Guard. My goal is bodybuilding aesthetics. If there's any suggestions I'm opened to hear it out. Thank you[/FONT]

Anadrol is NOT a steroid for a beginner whatsoever. First cycle should really be test only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anadrol is a strong and toxic steroid brother. It’s also tricky as far as side effects. I would steer clear. You don’t know how you respond to steroids yet and a simple testosterone cycle is the best way to test the waters.

I'm 26yrs old, I never used steroids in my life and I don't want to use juice. I just want oral to start off. I've heard good stories for Anadrol and I wan't to try it out first. I've been reading articles of how to cycle and using N2Guard. My goal is bodybuilding aesthetics. If there's any suggestions I'm opened to hear it out. Thank you

Juice includes orals.

You'll want to avoid anadrol until you have some cycles under your belt. It has weird side effects that cannot be controlled by normal AI methods. First cycle should really be test only ideally.

Top Bottom