Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time user..

blackbull

hey guys -

I was wondering if you could help me out.

I am an experienced lifter.. have been lifting natural for over 7 years now. I am 6'4" 255 at about 10% b.f. My training partner is 6'2" about 235 at about the same percentage of b.f.

We have never messed with juice before - and are thinking of doing our first cycle, just to see what the fuss is all about, and to break the 21" inch bicep plateau. We found a guy who could hook us up with Deca and oral D-bol. Obviously, a lot of you guys on this forum have experience with this sort of thing, so I wanted your advice and input.

How long should the cycle last for these drugs? Let's say we wanted to do more than one cycle...what's the downtime between cycles.. I'd assume you have to give the body time to "hormonally regulate" after coming off a cycle?

How much do we have to take according to our bodyweight?

Is there any preparation you have to do to begin to take this stuff?

I've heard that orals can fvck up your liver? Is this true?

Are there going to be any androgenic side effects? i.e. are we in danger of getting bitch tits if we fvck it up?

Where are the good injection sites? Do we self-inject or do we need a partner to do it?

How about the training protocol? I'm assuming intense with heavy weight in the 4-6 rep range?

Diet? Supplementation?

Is there anything else that's important that I am not asking/missing?

Finally, is there a board/site/book where I can educate myself on anabolics?

I apologize if I sound like an annoying rookie, but when it comes to gear.. I am!!

Thanks for being patient, and even more thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

peace,
the bull

Too many questions. Go to www.AnabolicReview.com - they have a good "Steroid Profiles" section. Read it learn what different things do and decide for yourself what would be a good first cycle. Then post again with your plans.

OK guys here goes...

First time 8 week cycle:

Deca 400-500mg/wk.
D-Bol 30-40mg/ wk
Sust250 500mg/wk

What do you think? Please keep in mind my questions in my first post.

Thanks,
the bull

1. dont forget about your clomid/nolvadex
2. run the d-bol 30/ed w 1-5
3. go ahead and do a 10 week with the deca/test

blackbull said:
OK guys here goes...

First time 8 week cycle:

Deca 400-500mg/wk.
D-Bol 30-40mg/ wk
Sust250 500mg/wk

What do you think? Please keep in mind my questions in my first post.

Thanks,
the bull
500mgs of Deca isn't a good idea. Don't go over 300mgs first time you use it.

What anti-estrogens are you going to use? - Do some reading on Arimidex or Liquidex <same thing>

When are you going to start Clomid? - Answer this one by doing a search "Clomid and FAQ"

Top Bottom