Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user! Help!!

Dmontmar

So, I have never taken steroids before. My trainer said I should just start with Test-e. I've been reading about and it doesn't look like I would be getting the muscle definition and mass that I want. I'm taking a couple anti-depressant/anxeity currently.

I used to be 135lbs and I'm at 190 with just supplements alone and dieting. I want to really put on some lean muscle.

Does anyone have any input on what I should start with? I'm currently 190, 6'0 and I'm looking to put on 15-20 more muscle and decrease body fat.

Alsp, where would I go to get the stuff I need??? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Your trainer is correct

Test enanthate
12 weeks
500mg/week

Arimidex or aromasin
Weeks 1-12

Pct
2 weeks after last injection

Test alone is more than enough to acquire 15-20 pounds on a first cycle, you do not need anything else for your first run. Diet, and train like a beast, that's that. Inwouldnfocus on putting on the size and not decreasing bodyfat, stay lean but eat to grow or it's a waste of a first cycle. If your diet is 100% perfect you may be able to loose some fat in the process but don't make that a primary concern unless your looking to step on stage.

We do not source talk on this board and cannot help you with where to purchase or locate the gear/ancillaries you will need

Plenty of other boards have available sources for you to look into, make sure you research and find a good reputable lab to use, a lot of bunk gear floating around these days.

Thank you for your help! I will also talk to him about the AAS as well. That wasn't mentioned when we talked last.

I agree with everyone above said.

This what I recommend as a PCT protocol after your cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Running a proper PCT is VERY important. Using steroids will suppress your natural testosterone production. A proper PCT will re-store your body's natural testosterone production. It will also ensure that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

Let me disagree with you - as long as you use the proper ancillaries and follow a good diet, you gains will definitely be lean. Therefore, your trainers has given you a good advice, since testosterone solo is the best introduction into the AAS world.

I completely agree with your trainer. A cycle of test only is perfect for a first run. You will easily gain 20lbs if you have your diet and training on point. Make sure you are eating above maintenance but all whole clean foods. Guys sometimes just juice and eat everything....and then wonder why they put on fat.

Top Bottom