Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
The cycle looks great, but keep in mind that trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, so you need to keep that under control. Cabergoline is a good way of doing this - take it from the first day of the cycle at a dosage of 0.25 mgs E2D or E3D, and you should be perfectly fine.

Make sure to run a very comprehensive PCT after the cycle, such as the Perfect PCT protocol as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

There are 3 main support supplements you need for a test/tren cycle.
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low to normal range - aromasin 10mg EOD
2. An anti-prolactin drug - cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
3. Cardarine 20mg/day

Tren is very suppressive of natural testosterone production and at your age, your testosterone won't bounce back easily. Make sure to run a very good PCT protocol after your cycle like the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

great setup to your cycle.. if its your first time with tren drop the dosage a bit down to 200-250mg per week. 350 is too much IMO
Thx. I was thinking 50mg a day fo 5 out of 7 days with 2 days off. Is this a good idea? That would keep me at 250mg a week! And Cardarine added to cycle? I had questions about that one with a few saying ten and test should be enough, but I want to keep the gains without body damage! Thanx fo input. Is appeciated!! Dorin:biggrin:

I agree with your point about being able to reason through short temper. Typically if you are already a dick it will make you a super dick. You may feel more aggressive and things might annoy you but it will not make you into a different person.

I agree with your point about being able to reason through short temper. Typically if you are already a dick it will make you a super dick. You may feel more aggressive and things might annoy you but it will not make you into a different person.
Thx! I do not let my emotions run over the logical in my head! My lager concern was not being able to concentrate in class! (College student-Medical, but also 56 year old!) :verygood:

Only thing am using with tren is test, aromisin and caber. We see what happens! :biggrin:
Under medical advise, I added Cardarine and either N2Guard or equivalent I can get from local health food store. At end of cycle HCGenerate and maybe Ostarine. I do not think Clomid will do much good since before all this, I was on Test Therapy for low Test levels, but I was also very out of shape, Clinically obese with Body Fat content at 32.36%, 5 foot 11 inch at 248 lbs!!! Am not going to start this until end of August!

Top Bottom