Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time steroid user (test prop 100) at 42 years old

coasta007

Hi all.

First time poster and first time steroid user.

Bit of background on myself. 42 years old and fairly active and quite heathly. I road cycle and ride about 270km a week (depending on work and family commitments). 1 week ago I started my first ever steroid use after speaking to guy at work and getting some advice. After a bit of reading I decided to give test prop 100 a go. One of the main reasons is because it doesn't bloat as much which is what I want due to my riding. I only want to use it to keep my testosterone levels up a bit due to them naturally plummeting at my age.

I don't really plan on cycling over 8 weeks or so. I plan on micro dosing (2 injections of 1ml per injection per week). At this dose I can continue injecting without a break and is the dosage enough)

I have started up the gym again so that should hopefully get my strength up too..

On this small dosage, can I expect to see/feel any changes or am I wasting my $. Would it impact my aerobic lung capacity and have any negative effects on the bike?

If there's any other things I should consider, is appreciate it if you could let me know.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1. run blood work. if your levels are low then you can add in some test, but test is NOT a good idea for a bicyclist. and it is not true that prop doesn't bloat, not sure who came up with that theory but that is pretty absurd

2. i highly recommend cardarine and sr9009 from sarms1. use the cardarine 20mg a day split dose AM/PM, and use the SR 5-20mg per exercise
both are tremendous for endurance!

1. run blood work. if your levels are low then you can add in some test, but test is NOT a good idea for a bicyclist. and it is not true that prop doesn't bloat, not sure who came up with that theory but that is pretty absurd

2. i highly recommend cardarine and sr9009 from sarms1. use the cardarine 20mg a day split dose AM/PM, and use the SR 5-20mg per exercise
both are tremendous for endurance!
Thanks for your reply. The main reason i'm taking test prop is to get my levels up. It's a well known fact that out test levels drop starting in our 30's and even worse in our 40's so I want to bump them up a bit. So far i've been feeling good. I haven't jumped on the scales yet but I feel like I've dropped a bit of weight.

Thanks for the suggestion about SARMS products. I'll give them a try.

If you are worried about low test levels due to age then I would just get blood work done with the doctor. That way if you do have low test you can get on legit TRT.

Thanks for your reply. The main reason i'm taking test prop is to get my levels up. It's a well known fact that out test levels drop starting in our 30's and even worse in our 40's so I want to bump them up a bit. So far i've been feeling good. I haven't jumped on the scales yet but I feel like I've dropped a bit of weight.

Thanks for the suggestion about SARMS products. I'll give them a try.

When it really comes down to it - testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is how frequently you need to inject the drug.

I personally would use a long estered form of testosterone like test e or cyp so you only need to inject once or twice per week.

Test prop has a very short half life so you need to inject it EOD.

Check out this article brother -> https://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-facts

What you want to do, is a self-prescribed TRT, which is ok - many guys do so. However, it won't much of a difference in terms of side effects what form of testosterone you will be using. Testosterone is testosterone, so you will be getting exactly the same benefits and side effects - the only thing that changes with the esters, is the release times. So I would rather recommend you to go with the enanthate of the cypionate - you can be well off with 2 injections per week, and their injections are less painful than with the propionate.

Thanks all. All this stuff is all new to me so I guess I have to see what the the different side effects are between prop, enanthate cypionate etc.

I'm not injecting to get massive gains. That's why I'm only injecting 2ml per week over 2 injections.

Thanks for the link Muscate. I'll have a read after the kids sport Saturday

Hi all.

First time poster and first time steroid user.

Bit of background on myself. 42 years old and fairly active and quite heathly. I road cycle and ride about 270km a week (depending on work and family commitments). 1 week ago I started my first ever steroid use after speaking to guy at work and getting some advice. After a bit of reading I decided to give test prop 100 a go. One of the main reasons is because it doesn't bloat as much which is what I want due to my riding. I only want to use it to keep my testosterone levels up a bit due to them naturally plummeting at my age.

I don't really plan on cycling over 8 weeks or so. I plan on micro dosing (2 injections of 1ml per injection per week). At this dose I can continue injecting without a break and is the dosage enough)

I have started up the gym again so that should hopefully get my strength up too..

On this small dosage, can I expect to see/feel any changes or am I wasting my $. Would it impact my aerobic lung capacity and have any negative effects on the bike?

If there's any other things I should consider, is appreciate it if you could let me know.

Cheers

200 mgs of test prop in two zbotz each week is pretty much a waste yes. First off test prop is in and out of you very, very quickly so a the least you need to inject eod or ed.
Also I totally don't agree that test prop caused less water retention than cyp or E. Test is test. You can get totally ripped taking cup if your diet is right, yes if you diet is shit you will bloat but you will also on prop. With you having all these outside cardio activities I highly doubt you'll get bloated.
My suggestion, up the prop to at least mon, wed, Fri injections 100mgs each. Better every other day. Eat well, train hard you aren't going to bloat. Also add a small amount of an ai like arimidex at .25 per day.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom