Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time and sore ass hell?

Ozzie1971

Hi I'm 40 trained for 3 years now I lift every other day and run on the days I don't lift. I'm taking xtbnt600 it's a blend of test boldenone and nandrolone. Im doing 2 300 mg injections a week. My question is after my first injection I got the shakes bad while at the gym and my face was flushed and I felt like I had taken a overdose of a energy supplement. In all the stuff I have read iv not heard of this effect is that normal? That was on Monday tues. I ran it's now wed. And I'm very sore all my muscles feel like I worked them hard for the first time ever or something. I also have some soreness on the bone under my eyebrow could steroids cause this.

Soreness is probably from lifting heavy after not being in the gym forever. It's pretty normal. I goto gym 5-6 days a week and get it from time to time. Takes some glutamine to help you recover and get rid of the soreness. The red flushed face sounds like high blood pressure. Try some n2guard. My first test/deca cycle did me the same way. Kinda rushed into that cycle in my opinion but hey it's your body. Good luck bro. Take a test booster also. Hcgenerate is a good one.

Just realized that mix has some eq in it. I've heard it makes you feel like your muscles are stretching before. Could be the soreness. I've never ran it but can't wait to.

Yeah I toom my first dose about a hour before working out and by the time I started working out I was shaking like a leaf.

Yes I agree I did rush into that cycle I will ride it out now that I have started it and don't have anything else handy to switch to. But on the soreness I have been working out every day prior to starting aas and didn't know if starting a cycle normally makes one get sore. Thanks

Yes I agree I did rush into that cycle I will ride it out now that I have started it and don't have anything else handy to switch to. But on the soreness I have been working out every day prior to starting aas and didn't know if starting a cycle normally makes one get sore. Thanks

Maybe knowing you had the juice flowing in you made you go all out and work the hell outta your muscles like you never had before. Was it a normal workout or what? Bumping for you invcase someone else has experienced this. I've never ran a test mix before. But I'm my case AAS has always made me do the opposite. Recover faster and hardly ever got sore.

Thanks it was my normal workout and the help recovering is one of the reasons I started. I run fairly hard and have some injuries to my lower legs that I thought this might help me recover from them.

Are you saying you have or have not worked out for 3 yrs and now you've started working out and taking steroids? I'm a bit confused by this.

We need abit more info.
Height
Weight
BF

Is this your first cycle?

Top Bottom