Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time..some advice please?

lift_it_strong

Im curently 180lbs at 5ft10, ive been training since i was 14 and put some good muscle on naturaly, now i think its time to start juceing.
I dont no too much about steroids.. a total novice, but ive joined this forum to gain knoledge on steroids/cycles/etc.
Im thinking of starting this cycle..400mg deca/ 200mg sust week for 12 weeks?? any advice with this cycle? or dose.. i no this sort of thread will come up loads of time by nivices.. but its beter speaking to people who no ther stuff rarther than searching the net all nite for advice and tips..much appritiated sam

lift_it_strong said:
Im curently 180lbs at 5ft10, ive been training since i was 14 and put some good muscle on naturaly, now i think its time to start juceing.
I dont no too much about steroids.. a total novice, but ive joined this forum to gain knoledge on steroids/cycles/etc.
Im thinking of starting this cycle..400mg deca/ 200mg sust week for 12 weeks?? any advice with this cycle? or dose.. i no this sort of thread will come up loads of time by nivices.. but its beter speaking to people who no ther stuff rarther than searching the net all nite for advice and tips..much appritiated sam
first what is your
second thats a bad cycle for a lot of reasons.1 you should not do deca as a first cycle 2nd if you do use deca you should always run your test or in this case sust smae thing at a higher dose then the deca something like 500mg test/sust and 300mg deca.also you are going to want to read up on "pct" and make shore you have every thing you need before you start.I would just do some more reading on this site before you jump in bro.and again how old are you.

alright i would not take any gym candy just yet do some more reserch
you should eat s.h.i.t. loads of food chicken,eggs,fish ect.. a lot of
get a lot of sleep, train hard drink lots of water and take protein shakes
and some creatine try to get the most weight out of it, then start the candy
you will get a lot better results ok, do this and you will see over 200 pounds no problem.

hey. Rite thanks for some of them tips. So you think i should eat more that will be hard becouse im getting all my 8 meals a day in already.. im nearly 19.
And im around 11%bf. Im geting in around 250-300g protein a day, and 500g of good carbs, all from a veriety of sources, i would rite up my diet but would take a while. Also i do take whey protein and creatine, and L-glutamine pre-post workouts. So what you think i shoul pack on some more naturaly and do more research..

you already have natural juice in your body man. Your young lets face it. Be smart, and patience man. take creatine or somehting for now.

lift_it_strong said:
hey. Rite thanks for some of them tips. So you think i should eat more that will be hard becouse im getting all my 8 meals a day in already.. im nearly 19.
And im around 11%bf. Im geting in around 250-300g protein a day, and 500g of good carbs, all from a veriety of sources, i would rite up my diet but would take a while. Also i do take whey protein and creatine, and L-glutamine pre-post workouts. So what you think i shoul pack on some more naturaly and do more research..
sounds like you have some good things going for you. seems like you are eating pretty good, maybe go to the training forum and see if you need any improvement...

the bottom line is, you are still too young. right now you already have the highest test levels you are ever going to have. take advantage of that right now and save the AS for your mid 20's. you could perminately hinder you natural high test levels at your age.

many people, including me, started using AS too young...

guys you realy all think at 19 im too young ?!?!??, what age did you guys start juceing at? not sayining this is a good thing but thers guys at the gym who have started 16/17/18s and theyer looking great, not saying this is good but.. ive waited till now with intentions to start but if its best too wait then i will.. one quick stupid question.. what age did the pros start juceing at? say lee priest, jay, ronnie etc.. i no they are geneticaly gifted.. and ive hurd many diferent answers to this question but any one have a rough idea??

First time I hit the juice was at 24 years old. Yes you are too young in most people's opinion here. Your natural test levels are at their peak. Why fuck that up? Also, by the cycle you had laid out, you haven't read enolugh. It is a bad cycle. Where is your AI? Where is your PCT? Deca can ruin your libido, so you should run more test than deca, or even amounts. Read up some more, and trust me it is better to be really ready than to jump start and lose most of what you gain.

lift_it_strong said:
guys you realy all think at 19 im too young ?!?!??, what age did you guys start juceing at? not sayining this is a good thing but thers guys at the gym who have started 16/17/18s and theyer looking great, not saying this is good but.. ive waited till now with intentions to start but if its best too wait then i will.. one quick stupid question.. what age did the pros start juceing at? say lee priest, jay, ronnie etc.. i no they are geneticaly gifted.. and ive hurd many diferent answers to this question but any one have a rough idea??
agree with dsh89...

my first cycle was at 19 and i WAS TOO young. so i am saying from personal experiance...its too young. mid 20's would be better.

and the 16,17 and 18 yr olds at your gym jucing are complete f'ing idiots and probably dont know about proper, safe cycleing (AI and PCT). these guys are just destroying their natural high test production at their age

Top Bottom