Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time..some advice please?

If I can chime in. I did my first cycle around 21. Even at that age I was still too young. Sure it was fun, but I was completely unprepared for post-cycle. What I gained I almost entirely lost, and I had all the fun of crashing afterwards. I may be a little bold, I would urge you not to aspire to be like any of those juice monsters. Do you know how badly many had destroyed their body's natural hormonal balance by the time they were 30? Do you want to have to rely on an injection of test for the rest of your life, just to be have normal levels of test? Also, consider the cost. Not just the immediate cycle, but all of which is required to maintain their physique. The other point I'll make is functionality. What purpose will juicing serve? I totally get it, you want to be big, strong, and lift heavy, but will that benefit you in your career or future aspirations? I'd give a lot more thought to what you're considering. Write out your plan, compare it to your goals, and then decide which is more important, and how you plan to get there.

If I can chime in. I did my first cycle around 21. Even at that age I was still too young. Sure it was fun, but I was completely unprepared for post-cycle. What I gained I almost entirely lost, and I had all the fun of crashing afterwards. I may be a little bold, I would urge you not to aspire to be like any of those juice monsters. Do you know how badly many had destroyed their body's natural hormonal balance by the time they were 30? Do you want to have to rely on an injection of test for the rest of your life, just to be have normal levels of test? Also, consider the cost. Not just the immediate cycle, but all of which is required to maintain their physique. The other point I'll make is functionality. What purpose will juicing serve? I totally get it, you want to be big, strong, and lift heavy, but will that benefit you in your career or future aspirations? I'd give a lot more thought to what you're considering. Write out your plan, compare it to your goals, and then decide which is more important, and how you plan to get there.

thanks for sharing brother, thats always extremely helpful and awesome when people do that...

Top Bottom