Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time SARMS

.Mike

This is the first time using, and I was reading all the threads and articles on here to get very familiar. I’m looking at the sarms1 website at their beginner bulk kit. However, it says the doses come in capsules, and my understanding is you want liquid and not capsules. I’m also not going to be running this stacked with anything else so curious as to what you guys would recommended taking with it, as well as the mini PCT at the end. Thanks and I’m more than willing to read any other articles you guys have found useful!!

Capsules are just as good as liquids and sarms1 is especially known for good quality stuff.

Mini-pct is ran for about 4 weeks.
All you need is a good natural test booster like N2Generate and I think it's good to have some clomid at hand just in case.

Ok I was just curious since the stickied thread says capsules but then talks about sarms1 lol. So does it really give you a big enough test hit thatnyoud need to add clomid to the PCT with a test booster? Thanks for the input guys as well, I appreciate it!

Ok I was just curious since the stickied thread says capsules but then talks about sarms1 lol. So does it really give you a big enough test hit thatnyoud need to add clomid to the PCT with a test booster? Thanks for the input guys as well, I appreciate it!

i will simplify it like this

capsuled sarms is going to be international because it is a helluva lot easier to make them that way and you can get them through customs, good luck getting liquids through

liquid can be domestic because there are no customs and plus they would be able to be legally sold that way

at the end of the day is is about the QUALITY

Top Bottom