Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time running peptides

alphaasfuck

I'm going to be running a bulking cycle here in a few days with Sust, DECA and first 4 weeks of DBOL.
I'm experimenting with IGF-1 LR3, MK-677 and CJC-1295 W/ DAC.
I understand IGF-1 should be dosed within 30 minutes after training.
MK-677 should be taken 3 times daily on empty stomach
CJC-1295 should be taken twice weekly.
Can anyone chime in on they're preferred dosages or any tricks I should know while combining the three? Any insight would be greatly appreciated

CJC1295 with dac you should stay under 3mg a week unless you are taking something like horny goat weed or hunperzine A however you spell it to combat the feedback loop. If you are taking them you could get benefit up to maybe 6mg a week.

I'm going to be running a bulking cycle here in a few days with Sust, DECA and first 4 weeks of DBOL.
I'm experimenting with IGF-1 LR3, MK-677 and CJC-1295 W/ DAC.
I understand IGF-1 should be dosed within 30 minutes after training.
MK-677 should be taken 3 times daily on empty stomach
CJC-1295 should be taken twice weekly.
Can anyone chime in on they're preferred dosages or any tricks I should know while combining the three? Any insight would be greatly appreciated

How long you running your cycle for I'm going to be doing a similar one not sure how long to run for tho

Polar bear, why exactly do I want to run horny goat weed or hunperzine?
I'm gonna start at a low dosage anyways but just wondering.
CJC1295 with dac you should stay under 3mg a week unless you are taking something like horny goat weed or hunperzine A however you spell it to combat the feedback loop. If you are taking them you could get benefit up to maybe 6mg a week.

Top Bottom