Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time peptides. What to use??

txboyswole

Stats:
6'0
15%
training 5 years

I just finished my pct from my first 12wk cycle of test e @ 500mg/wk.
I want to use peptides between cycles but have no idea what to use or how to use them. What are good first time peptides to use and how do I use them and at what doses?

In the time it took u to type that you could have given me advice I actually asked about. Like maybe an 8wk cycle of osta and s4. Osta at 25mg ED and s4 at 50mg ED. And week 8-12 unleashed at recommended dosage.

I can/do do research on what I'm looking for. I was just "hoping" there was a nice guy that could have told me in 2 minutes what it took me 2 hours to research. But thanks again

In the time it took u to type that you could have given me advice I actually asked about. Like maybe an 8wk cycle of osta and s4. Osta at 25mg ED and s4 at 50mg ED. And week 8-12 unleashed at recommended dosage.

I can/do do research on what I'm looking for. I was just "hoping" there was a nice guy that could have told me in 2 minutes what it took me 2 hours to research. But thanks again

Sarms? Personally I would never ever touch them. Many people like them. If you meant sarms say sarms. Peptides in general usually refers to HGH peptides of which there are many. To many for someone to tell you whats right for you.

From you're experience, what is the best thing to take between cycles that will help me build muscle and give me a good sense of well being

Would you recommend hgh between cycles?

Would I? No. Not at 22 I wouldnt. Its not a "your a kid you shouldnt do it" thing. HGH needs to be run indefinatley to truely get benefits of it. Its something to go to when AAS isnt working that much because you have put 80 lb of shredded mass on and have trouble gaining. OR your older like mid 30's or later where you will really get many other benefits from it.

Between cycles..... I would run Bridge, maybe gear and unleashed. and no i dont sell them. I recommend them because they relly work.

Oh okay thank you for clearing that up. I thought u ran hgh just anytime to get big. I will give those a try and see how it is. Thanks again

Its always good to keep in mind that SARMS are research chemicals, and its difficult to know the long term effects but I have ran them in the past with great success..Plan on using them as a bridge myself.

Top Bottom