Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time PCT advice

TRTsupport

I've used various enhancement compounds in the past, but some months ago decided to to a round of test. I had been taking some proviron for about a month, then tapered off once I started taking test E. Initially I frontloaded, 1cc @ 250mg for the first week, then backed down to 125mg for a couple weeks, then to 100mg for the rest of the 10cc vial.

I've recently resumed the proviron, 25mg/day, but I figure it's time to give my body a break, which brings me to PCT. I have more test, but I've been on test for 3.5 months, and as mentioned, proviron for at least a month before that. All in all I'm feeling like I've suppressed my system for long enough and would like to give it a chance to return to some form of baseline. I'm not a performance athlete or BB, just wanted to enjoy a bit of a boost.

To get to the point of this post, I'm considering taking HCG for 4 weeks (I'll be getting 5000I.U., plan to take 500 e4d), along with aromasin on injecting days, followed by a month of nolva@20mg. I've been reading extensively on the subject of PCT, and feel that this approach would get me back on track, but I'm posting this for opinions.

As a bit of an aside, during the TRT, even at 100mg/wk, I was still experiencing some tenderness on one side of my chest, so I don't want to risk using HCG without an AI, and I read that the use of an AI will help mediate/lower estro sufficiently to stimulate test production. I was torn between nolva and clomid, but a good friend has always had good outcomes with nolva, so that was my choice.

Any and all advice would be welcome. Also, would there be any point to doing a small amount of test with the hcg?

Thanks

I'm considering just nolva and hcg, running the nolva throughout the hcg and for a month or so following. I figure that the pituitary could use a bit extra boost. I would have added clomid, but I don't like how I feel on it. Also, going with nolva so as not to over-suppress estrogen. At this point in time I'm taking such low doses of test that I don't feel there would be a benefit to using an AI. If anything, the use of an AI could potentially cause more problems. Had I ran the hcg along with test, which is what I should have done, I would have likely used an AI.

3.5 months on gear is a long fucking time bro

i won't bs you and say recovering will be extremely hard.

if you want to salvage your HPTA you gotta get on the perfect pct.. run that for a solid 8-12 weeks.. then you can run bloods 3 weeks later and see where you are

I realize that 3.5 months is a long time. The main reason was that I was only taking 100mg of test E/wk, so it didn't seem like it was heavy suppression, however, I've since read that nearly any amount of exogenous test is going to be suppressing, esp when taken over a long period. Going forward I don't think I'll mess with TRT until I absolutely have to.

I can't tolerate clomid, it messes me up too much, but I can get nolva, aromasin, and hcg. I don't mean to be naive or ignorant, but are the others necessary? I'm not too concerned with losing some of the gains, that wasn't my motivation, it was simply to feel better. Mid-40's, so I suppose time is just doing it's thing.

I agree with some of what the p-pct contains, but not hcgenerate, and certainly not concerned with fat gains. I can burn fat reading watching grass grow. For what it's worth, I would recommend you have an English major proof-read some of your literature before posting. A revolution is a fundamental change in power and structure. An evolution is a change in the heritable biological characteristics. Perhaps it's just me, but I think that this sentence "HcGenerate ES is a new revolution of test boosting, libido enhancing and suppression control." would make more sense if it read, HCGenen is an evolution of test boosting...etc. Sorry, but I don't buy that any herbal remedy is going to be more effective than that which has been banned by the IOC.

I realize that 3.5 months is a long time. The main reason was that I was only taking 100mg of test E/wk, so it didn't seem like it was heavy suppression, however, I've since read that nearly any amount of exogenous test is going to be suppressing, esp when taken over a long period. Going forward I don't think I'll mess with TRT until I absolutely have to.

I can't tolerate clomid, it messes me up too much, but I can get nolva, aromasin, and hcg. I don't mean to be naive or ignorant, but are the others necessary? I'm not too concerned with losing some of the gains, that wasn't my motivation, it was simply to feel better. Mid-40's, so I suppose time is just doing it's thing.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it's suppressive of natural testosterone production.

If you can't tolerate clomid, then I would just use nolvadex + aromasin + a good natural over the counter testosterone booster.

Re: Muskate

I misspoke about hcg during pct. The hcg would be used prior to the pct. I would use aromasin on the days I take the hcg, then begin nolva about 4 days following the last shot of hcg. I will have enough aromasin to use with both the hcg and following the nolva.

Top Bottom