Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time PCT advice

I agree with some of what the p-pct contains, but not hcgenerate, and certainly not concerned with fat gains. I can burn fat reading watching grass grow. For what it's worth, I would recommend you have an English major proof-read some of your literature before posting. A revolution is a fundamental change in power and structure. An evolution is a change in the heritable biological characteristics. Perhaps it's just me, but I think that this sentence "HcGenerate ES is a new revolution of test boosting, libido enhancing and suppression control." would make more sense if it read, HCGenen is an evolution of test boosting...etc. Sorry, but I don't buy that any herbal remedy is going to be more effective than that which has been banned by the IOC.

fat gain is a problem due to cortisol, which is a HUGE issue in pct man... HUGE... that will crush your gains if not controlled and that aspect is what causes the fat gain...

Top Bottom