Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with NPP and Mast E......what do you think?

herdus33

Ok. Here's the cycle i was thinkin about running in about a month or two. I've done several cycles with test, tren, eq, winny, etc. but never done NPP or Mast.

(1-14) 400mg Mast E. EW
(1-12) 300mg Test C. EW
(3-10) 50mg Winny inj. ED
(3-10) 300mg NPP EW
hcg throughout and PCT of course

I'm running the mast a little longer to just harden up at the end.

Anyone have any suggestions or comments?

I like this cycle I think the Testosterone is a bit on the low side. It's just a nice mild cycle, make sure you inject NPP roughly 3 times a week.

I like this cycle I think the Testosterone is a bit on the low side. It's just a nice mild cycle, make sure you inject NPP roughly 3 times a week.

I wanted to keep bloat down so I figured I'll see how the mast effects the low dose of test like I've been reading about.

I'm goin to inject the NPP 100mg mon, wed, fri. And the test and mast e prob mon, thurs.

Well im gettin the inj winny for free.....and I dont really like anavar when it comes to price and effectiveness.....and I have read how winny can block the NPP sides related to gyno. Or is the Mast E gonna suppress estro enough that i won't need anything? Remember, Least possible bloat, and especially, I'm gyno sensitive. Thanks bros.

I also have amrimidex on hand too. And easy access to letro if needed.

Well im gettin the inj winny for free.....and I dont really like anavar when it comes to price and effectiveness.....and I have read how winny can block the NPP sides related to gyno. Or is the Mast E gonna suppress estro enough that i won't need anything? Remember, Least possible bloat, and especially, I'm gyno sensitive. Thanks bros.

I also have amrimidex on hand too. And easy access to letro if needed.

You guest it bro. Its the dht thats going to do it. By the end of that cycle the mast will have done everything any dht is going to do in that department. But hell if you are getting it for free :evil:

You guest it bro. Its the dht thats going to do it. By the end of that cycle the mast will have done everything any dht is going to do in that department. But hell if you are getting it for free :evil:

Thanks needto.....K to you....like you don't get enough, you genius bastard hahha:verygood:

I've always been afraid of the sides from tren and deca.....I got some leaky nipps on tren one time....That was a very high dose of tri-tren tho. Thats why I want to run the Winny.

Thanks for the advise. Anyone else have any comments, or approvals???

well.....must spread karma before giving to needto.....I'll catch you next time....you know i'm good for it i hope.

Top Bottom