Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time LGD4033 and MK677

Poppus

Hey guys,

First time researcher here.

My lab rat has decided to start on LGD4033 and Mk677. It’s his first time using anything. Current weight is 108 kg’s with a slight muscle build but nothing body builder material. He even has quite the belly.

I chose this stacking formula for its fat loss capabilities as well as putting muscle on.

Eating somewhat well, no alcohol and going to the gym five times a week.

Any advice you can give for someone starting out? It’s two days in and side effects are minimal which is good. Apart from the appetite.

How quickly does does the fat drop off and when can I start seeing some changes. How long should I keep going at it?

I have no one else I can talk about it with so I thought I would put it to the forums.

when you first stacked or started, what would you do differently?:artist:

lgd is, in my opinion, the best sarm you will put muscle on but don't expect too much from sarms there not steroids and unless your diet and cardio is right don't expect to lose too much fat either you shouldn't see any sides really the appetite thing will pass but then again if you want to bulk use it and eat more you can run it for 3 months see how you go good luck

Without the diet improved you will notice no fat falling off. You need to be in a caloric deficit every single day regardless of what products you take.

I would’ve added GW and SR9009 to the Mk-677. The GW and Sr9009 are the best for fat loss. The Mk-677 needs to be run for a long period of time like you’re taking HGH. The Mk-677 will make you very hungry after taking it and you might bloat your first few weeks. Stay with it and it will go away. If you’re looking for size with cuts Yk-11 is probably the best and newest one out. I would take 20 MGS of GW with Sr9009 10mgs twice a day. One before working out. For the Yk-11 take 10-20 mgs daily. Where are you getting your research items? Sarms1.com is the only place I know for sure that’s 100% legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom