Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time inject Q's

Anybody

Just wanna make sure of a few things b4 I start my first cycle in a few days. I know this shit seems obvious to anyone who's done it but I just wanna be 100% sure of everything. I'm paranoid by nature :worried:

1. For injects into glutes/quads only, a 1.5 23 gauge will work fine for both right? And with a 1.5 i still bury the needle all the way in for quads?

2. 250/10 Test E vials you draw and inject straight from the vial, but HCG needs to be cut with bacteriostatic water?

Anybody said:
Just wanna make sure of a few things b4 I start my first cycle in a few days. I know this shit seems obvious to anyone who's done it but I just wanna be 100% sure of everything. I'm paranoid by nature :worried:

1. For injects into glutes/quads only, a 1.5 23 gauge will work fine for both right? And with a 1.5 i still bury the needle all the way in for quads?

2. 250/10 Test E vials you draw and inject straight from the vial, but HCG needs to be cut with bacteriostatic water?

usually a 1'' is used for quads, so if you HAVE to, only bury 1'' in obviously.

Yes HCG needs to be reconstituted from its powder form into something you can inject by using bacteriostatic water.

Don't worry about it! Just stick it!!
What may help is to get into a rhythem, and have everything planned out, even mark the area where you are injecting before hand so you make sure you're poking the right area. Be safe, follow the protocol and always make sure everything is sterile and you'll be fine.

i researched how much hcg to use and when but i didn't even know it was powder. figured it was liquid lol

Most of the time i see regular distilled water being recommended over bacteriostatic water. Which is nice, because it is easier to come by. Also after mixing, stick the vial in the microwave for a little bit to ensure sterilization.

Might do that, haven't order pins yet. I was gonna wait a few days to order needles cause i'm a little worried about a package with gear and a package with syringes that has a known syringe-selling company's label on the package showing up at the post office on the same day for me. I'm a little worried that if by some tiny chance anyone monitors the mail and GPZ is a red flag they might wonder what's in the other package for me. Is this insanely paranoid?

When I saw "first time Injection Q's" in whatever typeface it was coming up as on the forum, I got the impression that this guy, on his first time injection, was going to inject his "O," as in his O-ring like that other sorry sap, which would tragic and funny and tragically funny...

anybody...you are being paranoid - just order the pins. Since you are new to shooting you should get some 1" pins for yer quads and 1.5" for your glutes. Do not fuck around trying to go in 1" with a 1.5" pin as you already have a lot to think about. Stay sterile and safe.

Good Luck!!

Top Bottom