Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time HGH Somatropin user...proper dosages?

Nighthawkk

I'm in the midst of a 500mg Tri-Test/400mg Mast/500mg EQ cycle, and preparing to cut whilst dropping the EQ and add HGH. I'm 211 lbs, 13% bf, 5'9. I have been on TRT regimen of blast and cruise for approximately 4 years now, with "off" periods of 200mg test cyp weekly.

I have domestic lab grade 5.8mg Sandoz Omnitrope vials, which I hear equates to 17.4 iu per vial. My question is:

1) Since it is 5.8mg instead of the usual 3.33mg I have seen from UG Euro labs and such, would 2 iu's for five on, two off be proper for a run of 4 to 6 months? I have seen people here run anywhere between 2iu to 10iu daily, but I am not sure if the actual mg makes any difference

2) Is sub-Q fine or IM just the same?

3) Will the HGH be better used going into my cut phase at low dose, and should I increase dose after I finish and go back into a lean bulk?

Thanks!

HGH is the type of thing that you need to run for a long period of time to really benefit from.

I recommend taking 2iu before breakfast on an empty stomach and 2iu post workout. That way you benefit from the fat loss properties and muscle building properties of HGH.

Do sub-q injections for peptides like HGH

You can do the 5 on 2 off to save money but the best results come from using it every day for long periods of time. I would do 4iu per day.

Ok so even with the 5.8mg as opposed to the 3.33 mg versions, it would still be run at 4iu daily for optimal results? (Fat loss, muscle gain, strength, etc)

I was told that for a first time user you could get away with 2iu's, 5 on 2 off, then perhaps bump it up to 4iu EVENTUALLY while on cycle

You can do the 5 on 2 off to save money but the best results come from using it every day for long periods of time. I would do 4iu per day.

The little I know about GH is this. The amounts are argued over - but the best long term numbers seem to be between 2.5-5iu a day. I've seen other figures mentioned but these numbers are the most common

Yeah, there is no need for more than 4 UI's if you got the real HGH. If it is underdosed, it is really hard to tell how much would be a good dosage.

4iu is the sweet spot where you get awesome results but pretty much zero side effects.

I find that side effects start to become a big issue for most people once they bump up their dosage past there. It also gets really expensive running more then 4iu per day.

Ok thanks guys. Seems that 4iu daily is the consensus.

I don't have a lot of time each day so can I just do the entire 4iu in the morning on empty stomach or is it better after the workout?

Top Bottom